The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

If finishing 15 points behind Aberdeen is what it takes to avoid watching goal virgin, battering-ram huddies like Curtis Main play for Hibs, then that's the price I'll pay.

Brazil ‘70 football takes precedence over everything. I admire Hibs supporters for that.

Have you watched any games over the last five years?! We've played two up front on about two occasions. 
May will be going nowhere, more likely that Cosgrove will be off if one of them is to leave. 
Other team's fans are laughing at us. Hedges looks like a decent signing but if Taylor and Main are a reflection of our ambition then we're in trouble. 

17 goals in 6 matches when Cosgrove and May played up front together last winter.

I like a laugh, and St Johnstone fans on our thread always make me chuckle.

St J fans might be consistently all over the AFC forum, but they certainly never turn up at McDiarmad Park very often.

Guest Bob Mahelp
22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Brazil ‘70 football takes precedence over everything. I admire Hibs supporters for that.

One good League Cup game in 1956 and they've been waiting ever since for it to happen again. And feckin banging on about it. 

I always thought the 'famous five' was the number of points they got the last time they were relegated. 

27 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

St J fans might be consistently all over the AFC forum, but they certainly never turn up at McDiarmad Park very often.

Mocking a clubs support size, and trying to claim having a budget that dwarfs your competitors isnt important.

Wonder where I've seen that before...

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

When I heard we were interested in Main, I was saying the he doesn't score many goals, but he's a handful.

Now he's signed for some c**t else, I'm saying he's a handful, but doesn't score many goals. 

Main is an absolute thug of a man who will fit in well with Dels style of "play". 

26 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

It's gonna be absolutely hilarious on here next season when Main ragdolls St Johnstone three times.

His record of 1 in 6 against us is terrifying tbf, he only managed 1 in 10 in the league overall last season.

34 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Disappointing lack of action on the meh transfer front today. 

If anything happens regarding any transfers there’s no point in checking  Aberdeen Twitter, the Saints fans will keep us updated.