The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I also quite liked Main, can't fault the effort from the guy, but a striker that doesn't score goals isn't of much value (watch him bang in 20 next season now).
It will be interesting to see how Turbull and his role within the team changes with Main not being there.

Think  he will be  a good  partner for Cosgrove can see this working ,     he aint here to be a lone striker .   think  mcinnies def go with two up.   aye happy with this  and it looks like May  will be away.

Creative midfielder and defensive  one and  left back  we are more less good to go.. i  rather have this squad than the likes  the edinburgh ones thats for sure.

Just now, logie skid boys said:

Think  he will be  a good  partner for Cosgrove can see this working ,     he aint here to be a lone striker .   think  mcinnies def go with two up.   aye happy with this  and it looks like May  will be away.

Creative midfielder and defensive  one and  left back  we are more less good to go.. i  rather have this squad than the likes  the edinburgh ones thats for sure.

Have you watched any games over the last five years?! We've played two up front on about two occasions. 

May will be going nowhere, more likely that Cosgrove will be off if one of them is to leave. 

Other team's fans are laughing at us. Hedges looks like a decent signing but if Taylor and Main are a reflection of our ambition then we're in trouble. 

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

McInnes and Milne must be laughing up their sleeves that the Dandies keep lapping this all up.  titter.png.c72014ff61b9a35995bf35241cf1ab35.png

Hibs supporters worried that we will increase the number of points that we finish above them for the third season in a row.

To change things away from writing off everyone that we’re  signing before they’ve kicked a ball next season, does anyone know who the new weegie interviewer is on RedTV? I’m presuming that Dave McDermid is on holiday.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hibs supporters worried that we will increase the number of points that we finish above them for the third season in a row.

If finishing 15 points behind Aberdeen is what it takes to avoid watching goal virgin, battering-ram huddies like Curtis Main play for Hibs, then that's the price I'll pay.

Not that impressed with the 3 signings so far, I hope our manager will play a lot more silky football compared to the dire long game last season which bored a lot of our support. I worry with the signings of Ash Taylor and Curtis Main then it will continue missing out the midfield. 

Ash Taylor was a hit and miss last time, when on form he was excellent but the next game made a horrendous defensive error - I feel this is a step backwards for us. 

Curtin Main has never impressed me, interesting to read that he works hard which to me is another Stevie May although at least Main can win the ball in the air - still will give him a chance. 

Ryan Hedges looks a decent player although wasn't playing week in week out for Barnsley but does look to have skill and pace so maybe become a good player under us. 

3 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Have you watched any games over the last five years?! We've played two up front on about two occasions. 

May will be going nowhere, more likely that Cosgrove will be off if one of them is to leave. 

Other team's fans are laughing at us. Hedges looks like a decent signing but if Taylor and Main are a reflection of our ambition then we're in trouble. 

other fans teams are laughing at us?   ahhh bless   .    we played 2 up for few times this season and guess  what it was our best spell .

i think he is partner for Cosgrove and will be  used that way  .  that is my thought.         reason our performances have dropped this season was the loss of christie and mclean.  we get quality in there and we are sorted .  so relax  dont let some jambo or hibeee that likes  wearing  sambas and bambas get to you .    

14 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

Think  he will be  a good  partner for Cosgrove can see this working

Even though he's not scored, he's looked much better as a lone striker than with a partner IMO - his stint with Connor Sammon was quite something to behold....

2 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

so relax  dont let some jambo or hibeee that likes  wearing  sambas and bambas get to you .    

Could be the worst sentence I've ever read on this godforsaken website.  GOC.png.6f743f633d14f82a856129ad025f8440.png