The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

So if £2m would take them over 30% this must realistically be someone with about a quarter of the stock already as opposed to new investors

Who are the big shareholders in AFC?

Milne and Cormack are the two biggest. Think they're the only ones close to 30% so must be one of them.

47 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Dinna be like the bams on twitter.

You are better than that :lol:

In all seriousness, it's difficult to comment on the news as there isn't a great deal of detail of what the ownership structure will be like post change to private.

Also, it says this will complete funding for phase 1. I'm sure they were shouting from the rooftops a few weeks ago that phase 1 was paid for.

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In all seriousness, it's difficult to comment on the news as there isn't a great deal of detail of what the ownership structure will be like post change to private.

Also, it says this will complete funding for phase 1. I'm sure they were shouting from the rooftops a few weeks ago that phase 1 was paid for.

Yip.

But he also says this:

"Some of the proposed investors are unwilling to proceed while this Rule applies because they do not wish to be forced to make an offer for the entire equity share capital of AFC."

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

So if £2m would take them over 30% this must realistically be someone with about a quarter of the stock already as opposed to new investors

Could be someone at risk of being viewed as acting in concert with existing shareholders or prospective shareholders. 

Is Trump still in the UK? 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Could be someone at risk of being viewed as acting in concert with existing shareholders or prospective shareholders. 

Is Trump still in the UK? 

True.

There is an assumption this is Cormack. It could of course be an associate of Cormack and/or Crotty.

My guess would be that it is more money from Cormack's foundation

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Not necessarily.  It would depend on the terms of the subscription.  Theoretically someone could be investing £2m for 30%.  It doesn't have to be an existing shareholder.

Guest Bob Mahelp

James Wilson released by Man United.

I would expect to see him with the scarf aloft in front of the Big Dick within the week.

Wilson said he did not feel fully fit till near end the season , well   he defintely looked sharper and more up for it last few games .  

If   he bothers his arse then he would easily   score quite few goals up here ,   GMS  still discusing his future with his granny  she must talk  talk a lot .       If he does go think couple others will follow Wright and May my   guess.. probably loans ..

1 hour ago, logie skid boys said:

Wilson said he did not feel fully fit till near end the season , well   he defintely looked sharper and more up for it last few games .  

If   he bothers his arse then he would easily   score quite few goals up here ,   GMS  still discusing his future with his granny  she must talk  talk a lot .       If he does go think couple others will follow Wright and May my   guess.. probably loans ..

Player with obvious ability spends an underwhelming season at the Dons getting match fit? 

He'll have 15 goals for Kilmarnock before Christmas. 

He is well liked with the   other players , and nae ego  that we thought he might have       If the fitness was the only isssue then we should try get him if there is a chance .

and sounds like we are .  So hopefully  May  is heading to Perth or Hamilton or Brechin or ------or maybe to Dens ,

On 07/06/2019 at 21:32, strichener said:

Not necessarily.  It would depend on the terms of the subscription.  Theoretically someone could be investing £2m for 30%.  It doesn't have to be an existing shareholder.

Well spotted. But that would value the remainder of the company at £4.66M 

Which is why I used "realistically"

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Well spotted. But that would value the remainder of the company at £4.66M 

Which is why I used "realistically"

It'll almost certainly be Cormack, Crotty or an associate.

Perhaps Milne will use the opportunity to stick in some too but I wouldnt think he is the driver