The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Roscoe off to Ayr.
Going by the comments on their website, we've obviously waived compensation or accepted little but there will have to be some benefit to ourselves.

Aye we’ve not paid anything for him. McCall has been very complimentary of Aberdeen and McInnes and Docherty in particular for helping us get the likes of Shankland, Harvie, Rose and now Roscoe.

There’s potentially a sell on clause in there but I’d imagine we’ll just keep him for the 2 years then let him go if he wants to.

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye we’ve not paid anything for him. McCall has been very complimentary of Aberdeen and McInnes and Docherty in particular for helping us get the likes of Shankland, Harvie, Rose and now Roscoe.

There’s potentially a sell on clause in there but I’d imagine we’ll just keep him for the 2 years then let him go if he wants to.

His landlord posts on afc chat. Says there's a lot more to it but that he can't get in to the confidential stuff. 

Could literally mean anything though!

I'd imagine we'll simply have arranged a deal where we get first dibs on any of them if they actually start showing the level of potential required. Or even we get to bring them back for free.

Michael Ruth could be an interesting signing.

Sportsound today
No contact with Coutts
Talks ongoing with bryson
Was it not Coutts who was interviewed and basically said he's staying in England?
Whoever it was didn't have any desire to play for Aberdeen by what I heard.

47 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Bournemouth maintain a new contract offer for Ryan Fraser, who has been linked with a £30m move to Arsenal, is still "on the table" and the Scotland winger is "an integral part" of their squad as speculation continues over the 25-year-old's future. (Evening Times)

88ACF274-78F2-4611-8E69-42EA4F26D965.gif

No need to sweat it. 

Track record of following the money and showing zero loyalty. We are quids in. 

• Aubrey Maturin changed the title to The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2019/20

GMS on his way to Portsmouth according to Sky. Little surprised by it but not really sure where I expected him to go after New York dropped their interest. Thought maybe one of the smaller championship sides would show an interest.

Edited by Rodhull

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

GMS on his way to Portsmouth according to Sky. Little surprised by it but not really sure where I expected him to go after New York dropped their interest. Thought maybe one of the smaller championship sides would show an interest.

Will only miss him around one game in twelve

In other news Kenny McLean signs a three year extension at Norwich. Pleased for him that it has worked out. Showed our club utmost respect the way his move was handled.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

I presume he's doubling his salary or something. Otherwise it's a bizarre move.

His improved form took him into the Scotland squad and it was only that assault from the Sellik thug that stopped him having another excellent season.

I thought that having given him the opportunity to get his confidence and form back, he might have been happy to extend his contract. Ending his career by disappearing into the English 1st division seems a bit nuts.

Good luck to him though.