St Johnstone European Tour 14/15

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wrong again I see..... You almost sound convincing in your posts but they are complete tosh.

Ohh I'm sorry that the Ormond stand is also open, but the majority of that post is 100% correct. Let's just ignore that fact and focus on your desperate wee claim, over what was complete nonsense.

Anyway I'm done trying to have rational debate with you and your very angry pal. Resorting to pointing out spelling mistakes, really is a sign of desperation and trying too hard.

Anyway have fun tonight, try not to blow a fuse, wouldn't want that!

Ohh I'm sorry that the Ormond stand is also open, but the majority of that post is 100% correct. Let's just ignore that fact and focus on your desperate wee claim, over what was complete nonsense.

Anyway I'm done trying to have rational debate with you and your very angry pal. Resorting to pointing out spelling mistakes, really is a sign of desperation and trying too hard.

Anyway have fun tonight, try not to blow a fuse, wouldn't want that!

enjoy

That's a joke. Is it too much to ask to send one reporter over to at least cover it on the radio?

Sadly, yes. They couldn't even get a local or freelance guy to do something. I really loathe that organisation.

Archived