Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets not pretend I'm the only fcuker upset by this, please, tell me, it's not just me!

Aye, not enamoured with it either. Telfer, at least, should be playing. McNamara's been talking about squad rotation a lot recently. All the rage these days, apparently.

Aye, not enamoured with it either. Telfer, at least, should be playing. McNamara's been talking about squad rotation a lot recently. All the rage these days, apparently.

Squad rotation? Our last feckin game was cancelled!

Every Arab who was supporting the club while he played will always have a place in their heart for Wee Ryan. Hopefully in years to come when he's pulling the strings in a Scotland squad he will bring a smile to the faces.

Gauld once again!! GOAAAAAAAAAL

:thumsup2

They basically rest the first XI for the league cup group games - Gauldy has played all 3, though he did start the last league game too.

Ah fair enough. To be fair, it's not helped by a multitude of people on Twitter mixing stuff up :lol:

Every Arab who was supporting the club while he played will always have a place in their heart for Wee Ryan. Hopefully in years to come when he's pulling the strings in a Scotland squad he will bring a smile to the faces.

No doubt. I'm 35, and he is by far the best kid I have seen United produce. He is a must to be in the next Scotland squad, as I'd expect him to be featuring in the first team pretty regular now - he is running this game!

Archived