Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Again, I've seen Gary Miller score similar goals for Saints. No idea why thats meant to prove anything though, as its snippets of quality amongst a deluge of poor to average technical ability.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I've seen Gary Miller score similar goals for Saints. No idea why thats meant to prove anything though, as its snippets of quality amongst a deluge of poor to average technical ability.

It doesn't "prove" anything but it's all I can give in evidence, or you could just take my word for it given I've probably seen him play much more often than you have. Gordon Strachan presumably agrees given he called him up to the last Scotland squad. I'm not sure how many other full-backs could score double figures in the Premiership at 18/19 either.

We're going way off topic here, though, as has been pointed out.

I'm not sure what your point is tbh, Gregory Tade scored similar goals and yet couldn't control a bouncing ball. Paterson, on the ball, is poor for the level you're suggesting he's at.

Yes, because clearly you watch him week in, week out. :1eye

I confidently predict that he'll go on to play at a higher level than Stevie May does. <_<

Shite defending.

Why is a moderator spamming a thread with a topic that has nothing to do with the matter under discussion? Given what you guys get paid I expect better.

BACK ON TOPIC

Seems like a good signing and, as has been said, we badly need a flexible RB. He went forHearts for £400k, any mentionastohow much we paid for him?

Why is a moderator spamming a thread with a topic that has nothing to do with the matter under discussion? Given what you guys get paid I expect better. BACK ON TOPIC Seems like a good signing and, as has been said, we badly need a flexible RB. He went forHearts for £400k, any mentionastohow much we paid for him?

Think he was a free agent after the contract with his Chinese club expired.

Good signing - hopefully we might actually stop the odd cross coming in from teams left hand sides.

We need Morris back and we could be reasonably solid at the back which just leaves us with the DM positions to sort out looking ahead to next season.

Archived