Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After tonight's performance the thought of playing Aberdeen in the Semis in 10 days gives me the fear.

The obvious point to make would be that it doesn't make any difference how we perform one, to how we will the next.

was he not a free transfer?

When he signed I made a comment on here about it being a 'cheap option' and one or more Arabs said they thought as his last club had paid a transfer fee to Motherwell we would probably have to pay something for him.

Has there been any mention of a fee being pid for Anier nd if so what the fee was?

Pretty sure I read that it was an undisclosed fee. The club he was at have changed manager since he signed and he ended up out of favour and they'll have wanted him off the wage bill so I'd bet we paid a good bit less than they did last summer.

Apparently you've agreed a deal with Ryan McGowan. if true I wish him all the best apart from any future games against Hearts obviously.

A cracking signing at this level. A young international, good experience, versatile, brilliant work ethic and the fans will take to him. Bit gutted to see him go to another Scottish club though tbh,.

Archived