Are You Anti-Semitic?

Anyone who tries to justify or defend Israel in these matters is a c**t.

Despicable country, though, of course, many of its own citizens oppose it's policies towards Palestinians.

If that was aimed at me can I just point out that both sides are lying, murderous fucks who absolutely deserve each other. I certainly wouldn't want either of them as neighbours.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was aimed at me can I just point out that both sides are lying, murderous fucks who absolutely deserve each other. I certainly wouldn't want either of them as neighbours.

It wasn't specifically aimed at you.

Nonetheless if you had been born a Palestinian and seen your historical land gifted to a group of people whose only claim is they were gifted it by god 2000 years ago what would you do? Sit on your hands?

Anyone who tries to justify or defend Israel in these matters is a c**t.

Despicable country, though, of course, many of its own citizens oppose it's policies towards Palestinians.

Agreed , a b*****d state of settlers, who used Christian guilt and the mandate of sky fairy stories to create a country whilst ethnically cleansing almost a million natives in the process.

Didn't the Jews found Christianity? After all, they were the ones who legalized it. I remember hearing that they amended it so Jesus had to be known as the son of god. It would certainly make sense since Jews were the majority at the time, and Christians were the persecuted minority,

Didn't the Jews found Christianity? After all, they were the ones who legalized it. I remember hearing that they amended it so Jesus had to be known as the son of god. It would certainly make sense since Jews were the majority at the time, and Christians were the persecuted minority,

eh?

My wife's an anti-semite. And Jewish. Makes for bloody uncomfortable family functions.

Always thought Hitler would've been a crashing bore at functions. Economy in the toilet? The Jews! Buffet not up to scratch? The Jews! p***k probably blamed them for not being flammable enough.

From truetorah

http://www.truetorahjews.org/issues/adl2014...................

How ironic that Zionism began with Herzls talk about solving the Jewish problem and now, after more than a hundred years of efforts to fulfill his vision of outsmarting the Heavenly decree of exile, his Jewish problem is still not solved, but on the contrary, Zionism today has become the central cause of anti-Semitism around the world, while their supposed safe haven in the Holy Land has become the world's most dangerous place for a Jew to live.

The Zionists wanted to fight G-d and take the fate of the Jewish people into their own hands, but today everyone sees that their movement has become the number one threat to the Jewish people - not only in the Holy Land but in every Jewish community in the world. Thanks to Zionism, anti-Semites have raised their heads, blaming Jews for the conflict in the Middle East and claiming that Jews are not loyal to their countries.

The results of this study should shake up every Jewish heart, and remind us of the Torah's command, "Do not stand idle while your neighbor bleeds!" Jews must wake up and show the world that Jews fulfill the Biblical command, "Seek the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you." Jews wait peacefully in exile for the messiah. The study must remind us of the importance of organizations like True Torah Jews, which are dedicated to informing the public about the large number of Jews who still uphold the Jewish traditions of being loyal citizens of the countries in which they live, as well as opposing the Zionist state.

The ADL and other high-profile Zionist organizations and lobbies like AIPAC, on the other hand, should not really be surprised at these results, since it is they who have helped to bring these attitudes about. By working publicly to influence politicians to embrace their agenda, while slamming anyone who dares criticize the State of the Israel with the charge of anti-Semitism, they have influenced a large percentage of the world to believe that Jews really are primarily loyal to Israel.

Furthermore, by misusing the Holocaust as the justification for their state, the Zionists have indirectly caused the phenomenon of Holocaust denial, in which people seek to undermine the Zionists by questioning their trump card. It is certain that if not for Zionism, no one would think of questioning events that are so well-documented and within living memory.

It is time Zionist groups realized that bullying the world with the smear of anti-Semitism can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Got to love the simplistic "Palestine good, Israel bad" stuff from Granny Danger.

Anyone that adheres to this view is inevitably a bit of a thicko or a first year politics student.

There seem to be a few pro Zionist zoomers who wish to make glib comments without contributing to the debate.

The same sort of folk who would condemn the ANC atrocities whilst ignoring the evils of Apartheid.

Got to love the simplistic "Palestine good, Israel bad" stuff from Granny Danger.

I particularly like his pretence to be knowledgeable about the topic.

When in fact, he's the equivalent of a Sun-reading white van driver.

Archived