Are You Anti-Semitic?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only Jew I've ever met in the Highlands was a guy I worked with in a mill as a labourer. He was a lazy c**t, he'd rather stand about doing nothing than get on with work. One day he stood on an eight foot long rake and it flipped up and broke his nose.

I'm unsure if all Jews are lazy and prone to standing on rakes though, could someone please advise?

giphy.gif

I watched a Stephen Spielberg film once. An ugly wee boy in a red coat getting shot at by Nazis until Tom Hanks saves him and he escapes on a flying bicycle. I think I'm in the clear too.

TBF, people mix up Jews, Zionists, Israeli's and Semites. Israeli spokesman and lobbyists exploit this to the fullest, by labeling people who criticize Israel. Even Jews themselves confuse these terms. For example if your criticizing Israel you're not anti-Semitic. You're actually being anti Zionist, which is no different from being anti-American, anti-British or anti-German. Even then the people who use the anti-Semitic argument are in the wrong, because Israeli's aren't Semites; unlike their Palestinian counterparts. They are actually Ashkenazi, which are largely Eastern Europeans. It's a desperately low attempt at defending what are clearly indefeasible actions in the Gaza strip. However, it works because ordinary Jews associate anti-Semitism with being anti-Jewish, and when they make that connection. They'll inevitably fall into a pact mentality of thinking an attack on someone else is an attack on them.

Seriously, if you answer yes to any of those questions you are an anti-Semite. Change the word 'Jew' for the word 'black' or the word 'gay' and then try and argue you're not a racist or a homophobe.

I like...

The Jews that have beards, wear black floppy hats and play chess in the street.

I dislike...

The Jews that learned too well from Hitler and Stalin.

The Jews that practice genital mutilation on children.

None of the questions cover that, so I'm a ''No'' :)

Seriously, if you answer yes to any of those questions you are an anti-Semite. Change the word 'Jew' for the word 'black' or the word 'gay' and then try and argue you're not a racist or a homophobe.

Take out q 3 + 11, change ''Jew'' to ''bigot'' and...............?

TBF, people mix up Jews, Zionists, Israeli's and Semites. Israeli spokesman and lobbyists exploit this to the fullest, by labeling people who criticize Israel. Even Jews themselves confuse these terms. For example if your criticizing Israel you're not anti-Semitic. You're actually being anti Zionist, which is no different from being anti-American, anti-British or anti-German. Even then the people who use the anti-Semitic argument are in the wrong, because Israeli's aren't Semites; unlike their Palestinian counterparts. They are actually Ashkenazi, which are largely Eastern Europeans. It's a desperately low attempt at defending what are clearly indefeasible actions in the Gaza strip. However, it works because ordinary Jews associate anti-Semitism with being anti-Jewish, and when they make that connection. They'll inevitably fall into a pact mentality of thinking an attack on someone else is an attack on them.

Who was that poster who constantly posted Youtube David Icke videos?

TBF, people mix up Jews, Zionists, Israeli's and Semites.

This is a very good shout. The rest of your post made my eyes bleed. Punctuation dear boy!

TBH I'd reckon only loonies have disdain for Jewish people simply because they are Jewish. I can see how some take issue with Zionism.

To be honest if you answered one of those as "yes" you're probably anti-Semitic.

What was slid in there under the radar is the issue of questioning the influence of Israel over US foreign policy. That shouldn't be in there with the blatantly anti-semitic stuff and trying to link it with those in people's minds may be the point of the exercise.

So who's behind the evil conspiracy that controls everything? The Welsh?

Archived