Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I have just had a conversation with a Cardiff City supporter who is delighted that Colin has left Cardiff City.
He described him as a footballing dinosaur who just had the centre back punting the ball up to a "Target" man and no one in the team had any idea what they were meant to be doing.
Remind you of anyone?

McPhee is now bookies favourite, wtf!  I would get in Warnock if I was Budgie. Jim Jeffries type, perfect surely. 

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

McPhee is now bookies favourite, wtf!  I would get in Warnock if I was Budgie. Jim Jeffries type, perfect surely. 

I'm 3000 miles away, but I ken for a fact if MacPhee gets the job, she'll need an armed guard for games.

Ljsl9nQ.png

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I see Pressley's left Carlisle. Go on Budge, do it.  193291554_flo2.png.46903f8dfcc802077ece8dc40099ed86.png

The fitba has been that poor I've gave up caring anyway, an appointment like this would at least guarantee some fighting between the fans. Not overly against it.

Steve Cotterill at Tynecastle for an interview today.

Youd think Hibs issues with hiring a English lower league failure wouldve sent a message, but that'll be that.

Officially approached manager list so far. Derek Adams and Steve Cotterill.

I very much like the idea of the wrong half of Edinburgh being run by a surprisingly sprightly Ann Budge/Sven-Goran Eriksson/Neil Warnock troika. Must be well over 150 years of experience between them, yet none of them look a day over 68!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-wants-hearts-job-20875968