Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Torn ligaments for Naismith, likely needs an operation and out for 6-8 weeks.  I'd burn the captains armband rather than give it to someone on Wednesday.

Actually not as bad as I'd though, but bad enough - 8 weeks without Naismith will hurt us.

Levein has previous for playing centre-backs up front - no chance of that this time, of course, what with most of our centre-backs being fucking injured as well. 

Absolute scumbags in that video.  The club need to start trying to actively clamp down on this stuff now.  It is still a tiny minority of Hearts fans, but it's a constant and vocal minority and all it does is ruin it for those just trying to go to the game and adds to the perception we are a mini-Rangers.  I believe the woman hit with the bottle has housed youth players for years at Hearts and has done more for the club than these wanks ever will.  Hopefully someone identifies the bottle thrower and he gets what's coming to him.

To be in the position we are with two away games to the Old Firm already played is a positive, but I hope our injury crisis doesn't make Levein turn us into a cautious shit-show in the coming weeks, as that is what the signs from the last three games point towards.

We miss real leadership on the park from Berra and Naismith in these types of matches, and the swagger they bring which also transfers to their teammates. Killie at home next is far from an easy one so it will tell us a lot about what to expect until those two return, hopefully earlier in December rather than later.

I see that it’s Living Wage week this week.   A week where the real Living Wage has  helped Hearts lowest paid staff with a pay increase to a minimum of £9.00 an hour.

Have any of our rivals joined Heart of Midlothian in becoming an accredited Living Wage employer? Or do the lowest paid staff at Ibrox, Celtic Park, Pittodrie and Easter Road continue to have to rely on benefits and make use of the charity food banks to live?

Very pleased that Hearts are an accredited Living Wage employer.

I see that it’s Living Wage week this week.   A week where the real Living Wage has  helped Hearts lowest paid staff with a pay increase to a minimum of £9.00 an hour.
Have any of our rivals joined Heart of Midlothian in becoming an accredited Living Wage employer? Or do the lowest paid staff at Ibrox, Celtic Park, Pittodrie and Easter Road continue to have to rely on benefits and make use of the charity food banks to live?
How much do Hearts pay catholics though?

I assumed that others would have followed us but apparently not

https://scottishlivingwage.org/accredited

The purpose of a professional football club should be to make people proud to be associated with it. Winning games of football is the most obvious way to do that but there are other methods as well.

37 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

How much do Hearts pay catholics though?

I'd be more concerned by how little your club pays Catholics. If you know your history...

41 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I assumed that others would have followed us but apparently not

https://scottishlivingwage.org/accredited

The purpose of a professional football club should be to make people proud to be associated with it. Winning games of football is the most obvious way to do that but there are other methods as well.

Hibs do pay the living wage m8. We just don't feel the need to be part of the Living Wage accreditation scheme, as we believe the living wage is a right, not something to gloat about.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14306415.Unspun__A_living__wage__nightmare/

4U0m6pP.png

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Hibs go further, we employ a beggar as our manager........................I am sure I heard that sung anyway?