Premier League 2014/15

banana

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the 2 players mentioned are 100% utter horseshit and should never be able to command at least 25% of what they've asked for.

It's then up to the teams not to pay them that money. Can't blame them for asking for it if they believe the fuckwits in charge might actually give them it.

Welbeck is no better than Joel Campbell from what I've seen of them. Baffling signing if Arsenal take him.

With Wenger's management and this kind of finishing:

iIMDmEuq7RgSw.gif

...I can picture him fitting in quite nicely.

Welbeck will shine if the players around him can step it up a bit, especially Ozil. Once Walcott works himself back into the fold they should be deadly. Disappointed that Wenger didn't manage to bring in a centre half, they'll have to kit Mertesacker and Koscielny fit all season. Chambers can play there if they need him to but Arsenal have just let their other backup Miquel go...

Think Newcastle will be in a relegation battle now. Weakened the defence and left the 3 poor centre backs from the Championship season, no goalscorer and lost the creative spark of Ben Arfa. Relegation form since Xmas and an awful manager.

It's then up to the teams not to pay them that money. Can't blame them for asking for it if they believe the fuckwits in charge might actually give them it.

Neither club did thankfully

Neither club did thankfully

If I'd seen the club spunk 70k a week on an aged centre-half then I'd be asking for at least the same. Their own lunacy has done them over there. And they still look shite.

Archived