Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

Backs to the wall after this result

Not enough hunger in this team to get a result today

Petershill showed more desire in 2nd half to win after Kilbirnie got back equaliser

Don't what management team were thinking taking off our most creative player & Liam who battled for every ball

Meadow park next week need to get Ready to move up a couple of gears & use our get out of jail card to get some points .

Still time to turn things around gotta stay positive.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought wilson was the only person that got pass marks today. Considering we knew peasies weekness (danny in goals). We never done enough to exploit it. We can have no complaints about todays result. Also thought the home crowd was up today compare to previous seasons?

Might be wrong but couldn't see many empty seats. X

Two junior international strikers on the bench,young guy first season junior up front...Boydy will be a good player but is nowhere ready to lead the line in top level juniors.Josh Horne released with no back up right back in the squad...McLean cannot be faulted for commitment but has no pace or desire to play that role.Barclay released yet midfield lacks energy,drive,bite and pace...wee Phil was no world beater but he gave everything he had and more.Taking Craig and Maginto off was a statement that the management were lost for ideas and simply doing without a midfield humping ball from defence to attack in sheer and utter hope...that is not the Ladeaide way...and something Tommy Bryce would never have done in a million years.

Two junior international strikers on the bench,young guy first season junior up front...Boydy will be a good player but is nowhere ready to lead the line in top level juniors.Josh Horne released with no back up right back in the squad...McLean cannot be faulted for commitment but has no pace or desire to play that role.Barclay released yet midfield lacks energy,drive,bite and pace...wee Phil was no world beater but he gave everything he had and more.Taking Craig and Maginto off was a statement that the management were lost for ideas and simply doing without a midfield humping ball from defence to attack in sheer and utter hope...that is not the Ladeaide way...and something Tommy Bryce would never have done in a million years.

four defenders now left at the club and they are all centre halfs,all but one is the wrong side of 30.i don't rate the managment at all as they have done nothing to suggest they know how to change a game of even set up a team to play good attacking football since there 1st full season.we were looking like we were going to push on from there and be a good footballing side but since we signed Moore we haven't produced any flowing football,it's been long ball and Nae width since and it hasn't changed since he left.i would be seriously thinking of making a change if things don't change by the end of January!

What's the script with McAnespie, I take it he's completely done? Was at the game on Saturday and I was surprised to see him on the bench.

Didn't think there was a great deal between the teams other than a bit of quality in the final third from Petershill.

What's the script with McAnespie, I take it he's completely done? Was at the game on Saturday and I was surprised to see him on the bench.

Didn't think there was a great deal between the teams other than a bit of quality in the final third from Petershill.

Na,Macca is a good player just that Wilson is back from injury and is better option on the left.Would have Macca alongside Gibson central defence.

four defenders now left at the club and they are all centre halfs,all but one is the wrong side of 30.i don't rate the managment at all as they have done nothing to suggest they know how to change a game of even set up a team to play good attacking football since there 1st full season.we were looking like we were going to push on from there and be a good footballing side but since we signed Moore we haven't produced any flowing football,it's been long ball and Nae width since and it hasn't changed since he left.i would be seriously thinking of making a change if things don't change by the end of January!

Smillie has struggled since he left,though he is back scoring at Carluke, but he gave us one thing we don't have...pace...him and Hammy are well missed...we have no width,no pace and we miss Josh Mullin like feck.

Smillie has struggled since he left,though he is back scoring at Carluke, but he gave us one thing we don't have...pace...him and Hammy are well missed...we have no width,no pace and we miss Josh Mullin like feck.

agreed mate,we need youth in the team,young hungry players rather than guys who have nothing to prove at our level.how would u feel if this team won the big yin tho? I feel that if they don't pick up points in the league and then go out the Scottish we will be looking for a new manager before February.personally I would love to see Jim Hughes and hughy Houston as the next managment team!

Been following this thread with interest. What strikes me is the similarity well IMO between the kilbirnie squad of today and my own teams squad from 2 or 3 years ago. Bigger names who have done it top level junior and in senior football, older though without the pace or hunger or both they used to have. In turn you get served up one good display in 4 or 5 , most of the time you leave a game feeling short changed.

Now my own team have went back to our roots i guess you could say , local manager , local players , everyone giving their all. Far more enjoyable going to a game knowing this even if you get beat, you come back next week with optimism rather than dreading it.

agreed mate,we need youth in the team,young hungry players rather than guys who have nothing to prove at our level.how would u feel if this team won the big yin tho? I feel that if they don't pick up points in the league and then go out the Scottish we will be looking for a new manager before February.personally I would love to see Jim Hughes and hughy Houston as the next managment team!

One thing that struck me when putting Saturday's programme together was the size of Kilbirnie's squad. 17 players is a very tight ship, especially with 2 keepers. I've seen us in a similar position and I always think that there will be players in the team looking at what the back up options are and they know there is no way they will be dropped, however little they contribute.

Hughsey won 2 cups beat Beith in a final and Talbot on pens during his short spell in charge.Housty would get some fire and passion into the club.Tough league games and a cup tie coming up...if we win a couple and are still in the Scottish at the end am sure fans will be happy with that.Results are no the best but it's a tough league, the style of fitba and the lack of any consistent team selection annoys me will never get a winning team making so many unforced changes.If you have no pace in the team you must keep possession, kicking it long and chasing after a ball you can't win makes no sense.

Got to be honest I'm not looking foward to Saturday with any great enthusiasm.

Anyone got any secret ingredients that can help provide a shock at Meadow park.

18 goals conceded and 4 for in the last 5 league games, suppose the conciliation being 3 of those were against Medda.

Got to be honest I'm not looking foward to Saturday with any great enthusiasm.

Anyone got any secret ingredients that can help provide a shock at Meadow park.

18 goals conceded and 4 for in the last 5 league games, suppose the conciliation being 3 of those were against Medda.

a think we should sign Ronaldo and messi,miby their goals would compensate our shit defensive record!

Big diack up for sale,that takes the squad to 16 2 of them are keepers.14 out field players....is that some sort of joke? Every ameatur team in Scotland has more signed players what is actually happening here,disny take a genius to work out that u canny go thru a season with 14 players!

Archived