Popular things you generally have no time for

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up until I was about 28 I would have said clubs were better but now I much prefer an afternoon sesh and back home about ten with a carry out and a takeaway. If I'm feeling particularly wild I'll go to a pub with a late licence and leave at 1am.

The love of golf brought me and the missus together. Her ex loved golf so when he was out for a round I'd pop round to see her for a few holes.

Yes - gave the clubs etc to my (now ex) brother in law!

Are you shagging your sister?

Are you shagging your sister?

Afraid not - she died about a year ago. Her marriage did break down when her hubby started playing golf all the time and she was left as a bored housewife.

Come to think of it, my old man died after playing golf one day so golf and me definitely don't mix!

Afraid not - she died about a year ago. Her marriage did break down when her hubby started playing golf all the time and she was left as a bored housewife.

Come to think of it, my old man died after playing golf one day so golf and me definitely don't mix!

And now I feel like a dick.

Agreed with all except Instagram. Thinking of setting up an account. Work all over Scotland and its a truly stunning. And despite it being a small country, I find the vast majority of folk haven't seen the best of it.

I take pictures of my food because I'm a grade A walloper, but there's a feature on it where you can add a location to where your photos are taken, and it creates a little map so you can see where you've been. That's what I mainly use it for, and it's a great tool to have.

Agreed with all except Instagram. Thinking of setting up an account. Work all over Scotland and its a truly stunning. And despite it being a small country, I find the vast majority of folk haven't seen the best of it.

Instagram would be pretty good i would think if you go out and see a lot of things as you do then you will enjoy it but don't go adding retards who like taking pictures of their food!

:lol:

I see how you're seeing that :D

It was just a bacon cheeseburger, but it was probably the best bacon cheeseburger I've ever had. Was massive and struggled to finish it.

I had the same problem with your mum

So that's what it was, I knew I heard someone else breathing.

Just shows the extend of the problem if between the two of us we had such issues with her. I didn't even know you were there or we could have tried some team moves.

Archived