Gay Cakes - Should They Be Allowed?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The P&B Irish contingent are once again covering themselves in collective glory on this thread.

"It wasn't even that many babies that were in the sceptic tank, a lot were just in graves!"

"I don't see what's wrong with saying 'tranny', it's not offensive to me"

"That transgender person is a he/she because I refuse to acknowledge their right to choose to define their own gender"

"Northern Ireland is a country"

Pathetic from all of you as per.

Bigoted c***s acting like bigoted c***s tbh.

Indeed. If anything it's our fault for expecting civilised opinions from them, we should have known better. You can make a pig wear an adorable hat, but it won't make it human.

See if everyone just decided not to be gay, there wouldn't be a problem.

To be serious, (and I wasn't being serious above, kids), the gay rights lobby are always looking for something to get hot and bothered about, so this will be right up their street.

If the couple had come into the shop, declared that they were homosexuals, and asked for two iced doughnuts and the baker had refused to serve them, then he/she should, quite rightly, be charged. Making a cake involves more than making a sale. No one got hurt here; I think that those in the Province might have more to concern themselves with this weekend.

See if everyone just decided not to be gay, there wouldn't be a problem.

To be serious, (and I wasn't being serious above, kids), the gay rights lobby are always looking for something to get hot and bothered about, so this will be right up their street.

If the couple had come into the shop, declared that they were homosexuals, and asked for two iced doughnuts and the baker had refused to serve them, then he/she should, quite rightly, be charged. Making a cake involves more than making a sale. No one got hurt here; I think that those in the Province might have more to concern themselves with this weekend.

That's a crock. The baker has openly stated that they declined to make a cake because they didn't want to put a gay rights logo on top of it. It's discrimination, cut and dry, case closed.

Archived