The 'Let's all laugh at Brazil' thread.

Enigma

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's safe to say that Brazil are now the laughing stocks of South America the Americas the western hemisphere the world.

They really need to commission Henry McLeish to do a root-and-branch review of Brazilian football, IMO.

Sevco should stick a cheeky wee 30K bid in for Fred.

Oh jesusmaryandfuckingjoseph. We have just watched the most accomplished demolition of a great footballing nation ever in WC history yet it's all about The Rangers for you?

Even I am not that rabid. Just GTF.

Oh jesusmaryandfuckingjoseph. We have just watched the most accomplished demolition of a great footballing nation ever in WC history yet it's all about The Rangers for you?

^^^ Doesn't get it

^^^ Doesn't get it

I get perfectly well that, whatever happens on a global stage, the plastics and diddies bring everything back to Rangers. This makes me sad.

Edited to add: OK why the f**k should we sign Fred? Has he a knee injury?

Brazil have been punished enough.

How does a football-mad country with a population of 200million get pumped so badly by a country with a population of 80m?

Ah, the great population argument in international football - how I'll never tire of thee...

Archived