The 'Let's all laugh at Brazil' thread.

Enigma

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get perfectly well that, whatever happens on a global stage, the plastics and diddies bring everything back to Rangers. This makes me sad.

Edited to add: OK why the f**k should we sign Fred? Has he a knee injury?

I think it may just be because Ally has a thing for shite South Americans. Either that or we'll all utterly obsessed with Rangers.

Oh jesusmaryandfuckingjoseph. We have just watched the most accomplished demolition of a great footballing nation ever in WC history yet it's all about The Rangers for you?

Even I am not that rabid. Just GTF.

Fantastic.

Are you seething ?

:P

Welcome to Diddydom, Brazil. OK, it's just a blip but now the Brazilian fans will know how it feels to see your team well skelped. Something that most of them have never even imagined possible, never mind witnessed.

It's good for the soul.

Oh, and feck the the rangers, just for good measure. :P

My English wife informed me I wasn't allowed to support Germany at the World Cup because they are "the Krauts" and apparently I would be supporting Hitler.

Late to the party, but very happy to join in the hilarity.

Brazil have always bugged me, even when they were good. I was even delighted when Italy beat their brilliant 1982 team.

This lot are poor and have benefited from several kind refereeing decisions already. Their humiliation is therefore as welcome as it is unbelievable.

Archived