So why are people voting NO?

1320Lichtie

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer the origional question, I'm voting no because I'm not a gullible fool who believes everything fat eck says, even when it's been disproved beyond reasonable doubt.

The fact that you said "fat eck" proves you are indeed a gullible fool, eagerly swallowing down each lie BTUKOKNOTHANKS feed you.

I'd feel almost sorry for you if you weren't so clearly and obviously a cock.

To answer the origional question, I'm voting no because I'm not a gullible fool who believes everything fat eck says, even when it's been disproved beyond reasonable doubt.

What parts have been disproved do you think?

Have you looked into it personally?

Most people that have done any investigation have changed the way they are voting from No to Yes.

The No campaign has been a massive mud slinging exercise because they have nothing.

Any "facts" they have come up with so far are widely incorrect.

But if you want to vote No because you don't like fat Eck then so be it.

What parts have been disproved do you think? Have you looked into it personally? Most people that have done any investigation have changed the way they are voting from No to Yes. The No campaign has been a massive mud slinging exercise because they have nothing. Any facts they have come up with so far are widely incorrect. But if you want to vote No because you don't like fat Eck then so be it.

Would that not mean they aren't "facts"?

What parts have been disproved do you think? Have you looked into it personally? Most people that have done any investigation have changed the way they are voting from No to Yes. The No campaign has been a massive mud slinging exercise because they have nothing. Any facts they have come up with so far are widely incorrect. But if you want to vote No because you don't like fat Eck then so be it.

I'm afraid this is typical of vast swathes of the No vote.

How embarrassing for them when they're in their 80s and they're talking to their grandkids and great grandkids who ask why Grandad (to steal a line from Vote No Borders) denied them an independent Scotland.

Grandad will say "Er, because I didnae like Alex Salmond"

To which the wean will say "Who?"

Anyone who can't see that this is so much bigger than one man or one party needs the right to vote removed from them.

I'm afraid this is typical of vast swathes of the No vote.

How embarrassing for them when they're in their 80s and they're talking to their grandkids and great grandkids who ask why Grandad (to steal a line from Vote No Borders) denied them an independent Scotland.

Grandad will say "Er, because I didnae like Alex Salmond"

To which the wean will say "Who?"

Anyone who can't see that this is so much bigger than one man or one party needs the right to vote removed from them.

They could tell them that they shat their pants and were too feart.

There's no accounting for taste. Some people liked The Green Lantern movie after all.

What do you base this on?

Because when it comes down to it, you're really being asked:

Do you want to remain part of an undemocratic class ridden society, with laughable aspirations of a military empire, and unelected revising chamber, a hereditary monarchy, a lifetime of governments who you passionately hate, and a parliament riddled with beasts and the enablers of beasts?

Because when it comes down to it, you're really being asked:

Do you want to remain part of an undemocratic class ridden society, with laughable aspirations of a military empire, and unelected revising chamber, a hereditary monarchy, a lifetime of governments who you passionately hate, and a parliament riddled with beasts and the enablers of beasts?

Military empire? What are you on about Dug? :D

You honestly believe you will enjoy and love an elected Scots only parliament?

You have added nothing new..... I could have predicted your post......

blah blah blah.....

Military empire? What are you on about Dug? :D You honestly believe you will enjoy and love an elected Scots only parliament? You have added nothing new..... I could have predicted your post...... blah blah blah.....

And yet another unhinged No voter appears on P&B.

Thank f**k I'm voting Yes. There's only about 3 decent No posters on the whole site and Bants hasn't been seen for weeks.

Military empire? What are you on about Dug? :D

Well Labour or Tory, they seem to love spending trillions on building weapons and invading poor people, better out than in.

And while we may not always like our government, we can at least vote them out and vote for who we want. Currently when you vote the option is vote Labour and hope that the Thames Valley also votes the same way. The UK electoral system is fucked, it will never change, we should try something else instead.

Now tell us your reasons for remaining in this declining union?

Archived