So why are people voting NO?

1320Lichtie

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that David Cameron earlier made Nicky Morgan the Equalities minister. Someone who voted against same sex marriage.

Did he just pull names out a hat?

These are the guys people want in charge for 4 more years at least.

Well Labour or Tory, they seem to love spending trillions on building weapons and invading poor people, better out than in.

And while we may not always like our government, we can at least vote them out and vote for who we want. Currently when you vote the option is vote Labour and hope that the Thames Valley also votes the same way. The UK electoral system is fucked, it will never change, we should try something else instead.

Now tell us your reasons for remaining in this declining union?

It would appear I have you at a disadvantage Dug........

You see, I'm not from your island and will not be voting........ bottom line is though......

if big Hamish from Girvan votes Tory and is happy enough eith a government job and pension, how would you persuade him to vote Yes?

Lets say, he couldn't give a chuff about, the house of lords, the Queen or British foreign policy..... how would you persuade him Dog?

It would appear I have you at a disadvantage Dug........ You see, I'm not from your island and will not be voting........ bottom line is though...... if big Hamish from Girvan votes Tory and is happy enough eith a government job and pension, how would you persuade him to vote Yes? Lets say, he couldn't give a chuff about, the house of lords, the Queen or British foreign policy..... how would you persuade him Dog?

Actual cringe.

Come on, nothing to add? Scotland will probably vote No! Why is that?

Oh I've got plenty to add champ. Whether it's wasted on your ears is another story entirely.

Oh I've got plenty to add champ. Whether it's wasted on your ears is another story entirely.

It would be wasted, just wondered if you had another string to your bow, rather than the party line

Empire

H o Lords

Tories

you get the drill.....

It would be wasted, just wondered if you had another string to your bow, rather than the party line Empire H o Lords Tories you get the drill.....

Which particular party is that toeing the line of? They are very valid reasons.

Along with:

Trident

Foodbanks

Austerity

HS1/2

The widest gap between rich and poor in Europe

Getting the government we vote for

Shall I continue?

It would appear I have you at a disadvantage Dug........ You see, I'm not from your island and will not be voting........ bottom line is though...... if big Hamish from Girvan votes Tory and is happy enough eith a government job and pension, how would you persuade him to vote Yes? Lets say, he couldn't give a chuff about, the house of lords, the Queen or British foreign policy..... how would you persuade him Dog?

Wait, he votes Tory? He works for the government? Hamish is a dolt.

Because when it comes down to it, you're really being asked:

Do you want to remain part of an undemocratic class ridden society, with laughable aspirations of a military empire, and unelected revising chamber, a hereditary monarchy, a lifetime of governments who you passionately hate, and a parliament riddled with beasts and the enablers of beasts?

Or as above only you will be taxed to death as will your children, for what ? To call yourself Scottish ? You give into the English masters too easy.

Or as above only you will be taxed to death as will your children, for what ? To call yourself Scottish ? You give into the English masters too easy.

Did you miss out a few sentences there? You failed to make any sense at all.

It's nationalism. Your kids will be taxed to death. Is Salmond also fat?

Which particular party is that toeing the line of? They are very valid reasons. Just the 'No' vote in general

Along with:

Trident ... a self defence program, not unique, Scotland will need defence also

Foodbanks

Austerity ..... Hardly unique to Britain, global problem

HS1/2 ..... Every country has ideas open to debate, Edinburgh would have more money and infrastructure spent than Iverness, should the Highlands break away from Edinburgh rule?

The widest gap between rich and poor in Europe ...... How will independence change this? Whats steps would you put in place?

Getting the government we vote for...... Thats democracy for you, some are happy dome are not,

Shall I continue?

If you wish to convince me, then yeah.

Archived