People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

lately I have noticed the word "Absolutely" coming in to frequent use, though its used in a different context it seems to have become the UK version of "awesome"

Once you notice it, its everyfeckingwhere. I apologise in advance.

Agreed. But you have absolutely no reason to apologise.

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

David Hayman, probably because of his overly-dramatic acting style.  He can't act like a normal person would, and instead has to has to have some OTT arty-farty stage production style voice.  

Worked with David JR once upon a time and David SR turned up one day to pick him up - he's fucking tiny.

1 hour ago, ScotiaNostra said:

lately I have noticed the word "Absolutely" coming in to frequent use, though its used in a different context it seems to have become the UK version of "awesome"

Once you notice it, its everyfeckingwhere. I apologise in advance.

TV return for cult Scots comedy Absolutely on the cards after reunion ...

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Des Clarke

Even some of his panelists look like they consider him as funny as cancer.  Mainly though, it's because of the overly-elevated opinion of himself.

|'m sure there was a thread on here, something like "people you met who are chunts". Someone nominated Des Clarke after meeting him. 

On 16/02/2023 at 20:10, 19QOS19 said:

This w**k. Everything they seem to do screams "Look at me! Look at me! .... Are you still looking?" 

Sam_Smith_Lollapalooza_2015-9_(cropped).jpg

Have to disagree they make the right kind of people lose their shit.

Smiths music video provoked a reaction which would have been proportional if it had been 3 minutes of a rampage around Pets at home.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Have to disagree they make the right kind of people lose their shit.

Smiths music video provoked a reaction which would have been proportional if it had been 3 minutes of a rampage around Pets at home.

I've not watched it tbh. The only thing worse than them is it's fucking music. Absolute drivel. 

Just now, 101 said:

One of the top ten bond themes. Fight me.

Which one was the bond theme? Every single song sounds the exact same to me :lol:

When he started he featured in Naughtyboy's "La La La" and it was a decent tune. They clearly have a good vocal range but any time I hear songs on the radio now it's just the same slow dull drivel. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Which one was the bond theme? Every single song sounds the exact same to me :lol:

When he started he featured in Naughtyboy's "La La La" and it was a decent tune. They clearly have a good vocal range but any time I hear songs on the radio now it's just the same slow dull drivel. 

Like you say good vocal range.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Like you say good vocal range.

I'll concede you're absolutely correct if it means I don't have to click on that video 😛

Edited by 19QOS19

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Sam Smith leaves self-isolation after fiery Piers Morgan coronavirus  showdown - Daily Star