People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

• 1 month later...

I see Kate Garraway has given a big interview in one of the Sunday papers hooering out her sick husband and how difficult it is caring for him. 

NAP that once the poor bugger finally croaks, within 12 months she’ll be on Strictly and then back in the same paper telling us how wonderful it is to have found her true self and love once more with her professional dance partner. 

5 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I see Kate Garraway has given a big interview in one of the Sunday papers hooering out her sick husband and how difficult it is caring for him. 

NAP that once the poor bugger finally croaks, within 12 months she’ll be on Strictly and then back in the same paper telling us how wonderful it is to have found her true self and love once more with her professional dance partner. 

...or me.

9 hours ago, alta-pete said:

She has been on Strictly already

8 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

If circumstances suit the producers, are the ‘slebs precluded from a second shot on the swings? Think of the viewer numbers….

Well apart from one off shows like Christmas Specials nobody has appeared twice. If I remember correctly she was pretty shite.

I also think you are overestimating how much people are interested in her

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’ll certainly watch Strictly for the week you’re on. 

I need cheering up.

I won a dancing competition walking to the toilet.

49 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I'm mildly surprised that Kate Garraway would be so greatly affected by your demise, sarge.

Although I completely believe that you would be a pain in the arse to care for.

Aye, Kate doesn't know she's living just now. I'd show her the real meaning of demanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...