People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

I've always detested Nick Hancock.
article-2104923-11DFF60D000005DC-508_468x381.jpg.1282c32710ddf63edf3302630e58013d.jpg
Thankfully you never see the c**t these days. It seems the entire world has realised what a useless p***k he truly is.

What happened to him? Has he done an Alan Partridge?

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 09:44, Scary Bear said:

What happened to him? Has he done an Alan Partridge?

According to Wikipedia  he took a "sabbatical" from showbiz and got a job as a mortgage adviser but jacked it in under mysterious circumstances after a couple of years so yeah, it looks like he did an Alan Partridge.

According to Wikipedia  he took a "sabbatical" from showbiz and got a job as a mortgage adviser but jacked it in under mysterious circumstances after a couple of years so yeah, it looks like he did an Alan Partridge.

Maybe liked sleeping with the fishes or some other perversion.

Bit drastic to decide that earning loads of money hosting a TV show is shite and you'd rather flog mortgages.

Possibly drove to Dundee in his slippers. With Dominik Diamond in the boot. Just checked that c***s Wiki. Comes from Arbroath!

On 14/04/2017 at 07:55, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Nick Knowles

I met him and his squad at Harthill Services on their way to do up some gaff in Edinburgh.

Get our kids to sleep tonight with that fascinating tale.

Maybe liked sleeping with the fishes or some other perversion.

Bit drastic to decide that earning loads of money hosting a TV show is shite and you'd rather flog mortgages.

Possibly drove to Dundee in his slippers. With Dominik Diamond in the boot. Just checked that c***s Wiki. Comes from Arbroath!

"In June 2015, Hancock guest hosted the breakfast show for Stoke-on-Trent radio station Signal 1."

Partridge confirmed.

walliams.jpg.4c7721a032ea8610377ccb5cc0a9ca3c.jpg

I wasn't fussed by this walloper before but Britains Got Twats was on in the Club tonight (with the sound turned down thankfully) and I just thought "you c*nt". He even nearly took away my loathing for Cowell for a couple of seconds.