St Mirren vs Hamilton Accies - 13/08/14

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping accies improve and st mirren dont play as well as they did at fir park these games are sometimes bore draws and i think we would be happy with a point.Hopefully Devlin will use the if in doubt boot it up the park method rather than dodgy passbacks to the keeper as well if he is selected.

Hopefully Adam Brown starts in place of Goodwin. Was excellent in pre-season and it's as good a game as any to throw him into. Good wee player as well.

Possibly even start Caldwell for Ball for even more pace. But I reckon Ball will be on form tomorrow.

Kello

Naismith McAusland Plummer Tesselaar

Brown McGinn

McLean

Marwood Ball Wylde

Hopefully Adam Brown starts in place of Goodwin. Was excellent in pre-season and it's as good a game as any to throw him into. Good wee player as well.

Possibly even start Caldwell for Ball for even more pace. But I reckon Ball will be on form tomorrow.

Kello

Naismith McAusland Plummer Tesselaar

Brown McGinn

McLean

Marwood Ball Wylde

Adam is a winger? Not convinced he's able to play the holding role at all.

Got to be looking for 3 points here.

Hopefully Accies are still a bit nervy, but it's the sort of game we'd normally try pretty hard to f**k up.

Be interesting to who starts instead of Captain Forearm.

I'll go 2-1 Saints.

Got a feeling this has 1-0 Accies written all over it :( .

This is the sort of game we should be winning, iirc we had a good record against other bottom 6 times at home last season.

I think Accies defence looks weak but going forward they have a few tricky players. We know about Imrie, Jason Scotland is a threat, MAC has caused us problems before too. I expect us to have a few chances but Accies will have theirs too.

Expecting a tough game tonight. I'm right in thinking Accies were good away from home last term? I like the cut of Accies jib. They're a well run club who consistently punch above their weight and produce top young talent in the process. I hope they stay up this season.

The question for us is who replaces Goodwin. My choice would have been Declan Hughes, bad news if he's injured.

The other options that I can see would be to play Tesselaar there and Kelly at left back, or go with young Adam Brown. Would hope we don't disrupt the centre half pairing of Cheesy and Plummer who looked good together at the weekend.

Due to Aberdonian shitebaggery, this is our last game for 10 days. For that reason it's pretty important we get off the mark here. Would be a long week and a half if we lose, especially with everyone else having a game at the weekend.

If we play like we did on Saturday I think we will win. Big if though, and Hamilton will obviously not play as openly as Motherwell did.

Think we will eek out a nervy 2-1 home win, Imrie for the visitors #naturally

Archived