Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did for a recent Sevco game if I remember correctly.

If anything you want to have the camera in the stands for those highlights to save people from seeing the hideous deformed faces.

Also the lack of seeing any fans.

Like watching a Killie home game on Sportscene

No contact with the opposition player at all though. I've been at games where that type of challenge hasn't even been given as a foul

Tavernier has a photo on his Twitter of the stud marks so there was definitely contact, I thought it was a booking personally, although can see why a red was given.

They did for a recent Sevco game if I remember correctly.

If anything you want to have the camera in the stands for those highlights to save people from seeing the hideous deformed faces.

Like they usually do???

Very weird comment from a Dumbarton fan.

That's only because Rangers (and Hibs IIRC) have a box on the other side of the pitch which they film from. It's a temporary thing made out of scaffolding and wee bits of wood - like the thing the BBC used at early FA Cup games.

It wasn't there yesterday so to film the highlights from that side you'd have to stand in between the dugouts. Don't see why it's in any way weird to point of that it wasn't there...

Tavernier has a photo on his Twitter of the stud marks so there was definitely contact, I thought it was a booking personally, although can see why a red was given.

Nah, don't believe it, he must've got a razor after the game and scratched against his leg

:offtopic 1000 post gang! :guntoting

That's only because Rangers (and Hibs IIRC) have a box on the other side of the pitch which they film from. It's a temporary thing made out of scaffolding and wee bits of wood - like the thing the BBC used at early FA Cup games.

It wasn't there yesterday so to film the highlights from that side you'd have to stand in between the dugouts. Don't see why it's in any way weird to point of that it wasn't there...

I'm about 99% sure when we played Dumbarton on Alba just before December 2014 it was filmed from the fence side.

The 1% is because I was drinking that day.

I'm about 99% sure when we played Dumbarton on Alba just before December 2014 it was filmed from the fence side.

Nope, don't think it can have been. There's no green hut, and nowhere else to film it from

post-33799-0-15462300-1454876648_thumb.p

Nope, don't think it can have been. There's no green hut, and nowhere else to film it from

He said December 2014.

Any match I've seen live on TV from your ground has been from the dugout side.

Why are pat and Sutherland dressed the same?

New Sportscene feature, they will later be singing some well know terrace classics in the style of Robson and Jerome.Thompson will give an X Factor style critique of their performance using the iPat. Cannie wait.

Archived