Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC reporting the game as a "massive success" as there was only nine sectarian arrests at the ground :lol:

It's never the ground that is the problem anyway.

All the real trouble comes from those desperate to show that the one Rainjurz game they have ever seen means more to them than anyone on the planet and they will kill 'wan ae thum' to show everyone.

Subhuman scum.

Stuart McCall on Sportsound said that "the eyes of the world" were on the game.

I didn't know where else to post this, but genuine quote from a Rangers fan at work today -

"Apparently Sunday's Old Firm game was the second most viewed sporting event worldwide after the Superbowl."

I didn't know where else to post this, but genuine quote from a Rangers fan at work today -

"Apparently Sunday's Old Firm game was the second most viewed sporting event worldwide after the Superbowl."

:lol: it wasnt even the second most viewed game that Sunday

Let them all think that.  It's like patting the simple kid in your class on the head when he tried to tell you something as fact when everyone knew they were talking shite.

Stuart McCall on Sportsound said that "the eyes of the world" were on the game.

I was listening to the latter part of the Spurs game on the radio last night. When Dele Ali missed his sitter, John Murray and Robbie Savage started talking about Ronnie Rosenthal's miss for Liverpool that was 25 years ago. Two guys with a huge interest in football but that obviously hadn't watched the Old Firm clash or would have referenced Patrick Roberts?

Should have said "Aye I'd heard Celtic have quite a big worldwide support, a guy I used to go to school with is in a supporters club in Kenya, that's mad eh"?

Substitute Celtic for Rangers when a Celtic fan makes a similar comment. Kenya can be any country on earth. Preferably an obscure one.

Should have said "Aye I'd heard Celtic have quite a big worldwide support, a guy I used to go to school with is in a supporters club in Kenya, that's mad eh"?

Substitute Celtic for Rangers when a Celtic fan makes a similar comment. Kenya can be any country on earth. Preferably an obscure one.

The Celtic View was famous for digging up guys who had grown up about 1000 miles up the Amazon and all their life had dreamt about wearing the hoops :lol:

BBC reporting the game as a "massive success" as there was only nine sectarian arrests at the ground  :lol:

I bet you can't find a link that showing that there were "nine sectarian arrests".  Not that facts are of concern to you.

I was listening to the latter part of the Spurs game on the radio last night. When Dele Ali missed his sitter, John Murray and Robbie Savage started talking about Ronnie Rosenthal's miss for Liverpool that was 25 years ago. Two complete fucking arseholes who know f*ck all about anything.

FTFY

Although, I take your point.

I bet you can't find a link that showing that there were "nine sectarian arrests".  Not that facts are of concern to you.

Not 9 sectarian arrests as such but 9 arrests including sectarian arrests....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14433569.Police_arrest_nine_men_as_Rangers_beat_rivals_Celtic_in_cup_clash/

Are you upset about it....

I'm not upset about anything.

Not 9 sectarian arrests as such but 9 arrests including sectarian arrests....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14433569.Police_arrest_nine_men_as_Rangers_beat_rivals_Celtic_in_cup_clash/

No need for 'as such'.  There simply were not 9 arrests for sectarian behaviour.

Archived