Sportsound Watch

Apparently, and I say apparently because it was on Twitter, Willie Miller was asked about doing research (I assume on a Scotland player) and he said "I've got better things to do with my time."

Quite shocking really that a pundit can't be bothered researching the players / teams he is expected to comment on and also, if he has better things to do with his time, I'd be interested to know what they are given what a staggering failure his ventures outside of football have been.

Apparently, and I say apparently because it was on Twitter, Willie Miller was asked about doing research (I assume on a Scotland player) and he said "I've got better things to do with my time."

Quite shocking really that a pundit can't be bothered researching the players / teams he is expected to comment on and also, if he has better things to do with his time, I'd be interested to know what they are given what a staggering failure his ventures outside of football have been.

Zero time for Miller and this comes as no surprise. People out there that would absolutely love his gig and he's such a miserable c**t, he's basically Scotland's Lawrenson.

He's too busy trying to get ICT players either banned or signed on PCAs with Aberdeen.

The Bridcutt tackle aftermath is starting to bug me, if it was done on some other Danish no mark it wouldn't be such a big deal but because he plays for Celtic the media outlets and guys on these kind of shows are making this into a bigger issue than it really is. 

They forget to mention a minute previously the big lump of wood had a swipe at Bridcutt on the touchline.

The Bridcutt tackle aftermath is starting to bug me, if it was done on some other Danish no mark it wouldn't be such a big deal but because he plays for Celtic the media outlets and guys on these kind of shows are making this into a bigger issue than it really is. 

They forget to mention a minute previously the big lump of wood had a swipe at Bridcutt on the touchline.

I see that the Celtic player is calling the tackle typical of Scottish football. That's the tackle from Bridcutt, the Englishman who's played all his football in English football and this game was the first time he'd played in Scotland. Must be interesting Scotland training sessions then.