Sportsound Watch

Haven't listened to yesterday's yet, but Richard Gordon and Tom English taking the piss out of Chick Young on Sunday for being so excited over the possibility of an Old Firm semi-final was glorious.

Aye, I did enjoy that. To be honest, the best bit for me was them questioning him on his stance that everyone would be excited for an OF draw before it was made.

Billy Davies must be the most deluded man in football.

Done a lot of talking to the media lately for a guy who hates journalists.

Sure I heard someone say Tony Watt started his career at Celtic, which is nonsense.

Listening to the podcast & wondering WTF the internal struggles of Notts Forrest have to do with Scottish football.

Because the manager at the time was Scottish and is desperately flinging himself at any journalist in a bid to remind managers he's unemployed is keen to tell people what was going on.

Malkay McKay on the podcast.

Can any out of work manager get a plug in this show or do you have to have played for certain clubs.

On Warburton 'half the country support his club' - typical OF shite.

Quite like him but not sure why he was given so much time, Jesus. Why not look at what's going on in the lower leagues or do a feature interview with a current player or something instead of interviewing Malky MacKay or Billy Davies and listen to them talking about English football for ages.

Quite like him but not sure why he was given so much time, Jesus. Why not look at what's going on in the lower leagues or do a feature interview with a current player or something instead of interviewing Malky MacKay or Billy Davies and listen to them talking about English football for ages.

You like Malky Mackay? Quite the admission.

I agree with your second point.

Billy Brown had a nightmare.

He's all for honest opinions, just so long as they don't show him or any of his pals in a negative light.

He reminded me of Gordon Strachan with his belief that Michael Stewart wasn't entitled to criticise managers because he had never been a manager himself.

Thankfully silly Billy can be filed under 'dinosaurs who will never work in football again' along with the likes of Jimmy Calderwood.