Sportsound Watch

Only heard a tiny bit on the way back from fives but chick young managed to say there was only three minutes gone in the 88th minute before telling us St Johnstone were winning 2-1. Dafty

Probably not a mistake on his part. He can't find it within himself to say anything positive about us at all.

He hates us that much. The snivelling little p***k.

Probably not a mistake on his part. He can't find it within himself to say anything positive about us at all.

He hates us that much. The snivelling little p***k.

I love that Chick Young hates the Jags. The few times that Thistle get talked about he never actually says anything of value about us. Makes a joke and he's the only one to laugh.

But then again I don't think he says much of value anyway.

Just listening to the podcast, they couldn't wait to start w@nking themselves silly for 30min over the cheeks.

MacIntyre's voice goes right through me.

Just listening to the podcast, they couldn't wait to start w@nking themselves silly for 30min over the cheeks.

Haven't listened to yesterday's yet, but Richard Gordon and Tom English taking the piss out of Chick Young on Sunday for being so excited over the possibility of an Old Firm semi-final was glorious.