Sportsound Watch

John Brown is one of the most unpleasant, ugly, bigoted and thick pieces of shit to have ever been involved in Scottish football. Zero redeeming qualities.

I switched over last night as soon as they introduced their team mates bollocks. Of course they had to have some Oldco folk on since they had already had a couple of Celtic fandans on.

Wouldn't it be great if they actually had some interesting ones on instead of the same old pish over and over. It was like that BBC series they had about special teams (the name escapes me) that just seemed to be lots of old firm ones with the occasional (and obvious) Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee United ones thrown in. Fans of all clubs could name memorable teams from their history that would make a good show and actually be interesting. But instead we'll just yet more of the same old shite.

I switched over last night as soon as they introduced their team mates bollocks. Of course they had to have some Oldco folk on since they had already had a couple of Celtic fandans on.

Joe Miller,Frank Macvennie and those two last night.

The expenses filed will be for a Slab of Stella and a gram for Frank.

John Brown is one of the most unpleasant, ugly, bigoted and thick pieces of shit to have ever been involved in Scottish football. Zero redeeming qualities.

Wouldn't it be great if they actually had some interesting ones on instead of the same old pish over and over. It was like that BBC series they had about special teams (the name escapes me) that just seemed to be lots of old firm ones with the occasional (and obvious) Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee United ones thrown in. Fans of all clubs could name memorable teams from their history that would make a good show and actually be interesting. But instead we'll just yet more of the same old shite.

That was the team that was

Aye that was it. Such a missed opportunity.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain that Richard Gordon on Saturday said that Clyde were in the 'bottom division' when they beat Celtic in the cup in 2006.

Yeah I heard this too, when Chick Young was going on that EK should be 10,000/1. Clyde were in the second tier at that point weren't they?

That BBC WATP are still going on about the Durrant incident is a disgrace and says all you need to know about their loyalties.

Any mention of a Souness assaults special? Thought not.

Love how Bomber still gets his knickers in a twist over the simmie song, a bit crass I'll grant you. But to call (some of) the innocent and stalwart Dandies disgusting for a singing a song while completely ignoring the filth spewed out from the home stands he has heard throughout his career just makes me so pleased he is such a failure as a manager and a figure of ridicule in Scotland.

Yeah I heard this too, when Chick Young was going on that EK should be 10,000/1. Clyde were in the second tier at that point weren't they?

Aye, they were in the top half of the old First Division.

A quick Google shows that they finished 5th, which was four points behind 3rd placed Hamilton and one behind 4th placed Ross County. Wikipedia also cheekily states that Clyde fans call themselves 'The Gypsy Army' due to having so many different home venues over the years. I suspect some rival fan might have snuck that one in.

Love how Bomber still gets his knickers in a twist over the simmie song, a bit crass I'll grant you. But to call (some of) the innocent and stalwart Dandies disgusting for a singing a song while completely ignoring the filth spewed out from the home stands he has heard throughout his career just makes me so pleased he is such a failure as a manager and a figure of ridicule in Scotland.

He truly is a fucking disgrace of a human. In fact he's barely human.

Slightly fucked off that Sportsound advertised this show for almost 2 weeks and used the clip with direct reference to our fans every night.

Why use that in a 15 second clip.

Edited by G-MAN

A quick Google shows that they finished 5th, which was four points behind 3rd placed Hamilton and one behind 4th placed Ross County. Wikipedia also cheekily states that Clyde fans call themselves 'The Gypsy Army' due to having so many different home venues over the years. I suspect some rival fan might have snuck that one in.

Calling themselves an 'army' given their paltry support is more embarrassing than the 'gypsy' part IMO.

Is that who it was? :lol: shambles.

His sticking up for Deila and Celtic was the best defending of his career. He must be employed as Celtic's PR man or Deila's agent with the amount of spin he was coming out with.