Sportsound Watch

Oh well Sportsound sucking the Orc boaby next week again.

McCall and Brown next week talking about Neil Simpson tackle and how nasty us AFC supporters are.

You couldnt make this up.

McCall and Brown next week talking about Neil Simpson tackle and how nasty us AFC supporters are.

The Jim jeffries and Billy Brown episode last night was better than I thought it might be.

I doubt John Brown has anything to say I want to hear.

Were either of them there when that incident happened? Bomber might, but McCall didn't sign until after Italia 90 at the earliest.

The Jim jeffries and Billy Brown episode last night was better than I thought it might be.

I doubt John Brown has anything to say I want to hear.

Agreed mate. Last Nights was very entertaining. Both came across well and Im not their biggest fan.

Think they summed up the fucked up world of the EPL with stories of their time at Bradford.

Just caught a wee bit of this in the car, presumably at HT in the semi final.

Couple of slavering messes having a real go at Aberdeen + their fans, not a discussion but real nasty stuff.

Really surprised BBC allow such people airtime!

What is Bonner doing on here? If the BBC need somebody who a. can speak & b. knows who Celtic are playing, I'll do it FFS.

"Dundee United... I mean Dundee... I mean... er... Ross County". F**k off!

Not sure you would have been as angry as him over Gordon "being held" for the second goal.

Pretty sure I heard his head explode when Willie Miller suggested it probably didn't matter, given they left both Davies and Quinn unmarked with free headers!