Sportsound Watch

The way that Sky are going on about it, they will have spunked themselves dry by Friday afternoon and the only folk left to interview will be the ballboys and tea ladies.

I saw one clip of that on SSN last night - it was that complete fanny Rob Wotton opening a door, and creaming himself because the Rangers players were EATING BREAKFAST!!!!!11!

Can't fucking wait for Monday.

Gave this a listen on the way back from work from about ten past 7 and I think it was John Robertson was on talking about Hearts and their past financial troubles. It was a good listen with him talking about how there will be a mixture of embarrassment and pride on the financial meltdown period on how creditors lost money and how the support rallied to save them so quickly.

If you compare it to how Rangers men in the media react you'd have to say it was a touch of class and that's pretty much exactly what the anchor described it as.

Chick Young just dropping all pretence of neutrality and having a big crowd w**k over the number of tickets sold for the two semi finals.

Thank f**k he only has just over a month left on Sportscene.

Decent coverage of the Renfrewshire Derby, so fair play to them.

Scott Davie, Tam McManus and Andy Ritchie were top notch.

Enjoyed it too bits I heard been impressed with Tam McManus whenever he's been on witty and knows his stuff.

Yep, McManus was pretty good yesterday and already seems a worthwhile addition. The first time I heard Ritchie on the program he sounded like a Darren Jackson-esque jobber, brought in as another charity gig for no reason. He's improved in the past few times I've heard his analysis though, which has mostly been in Morton games tbf. As he's not a Morton fan, other than generally wishing the side well, the usual sycophantic wagon-circling of former players to their old club isn't on display, which bodes well for his treatment of the rest of Scottish football.

Did anybody else hear Pat Bonner talking about what a game Barry Mackay Stevens was having for Rangers?

Pat Bonner should be taken to the vets and put down, for everyone's sake. The useless c**t that he is.

Deila spoke very very well last night. Seemed a good guy to be fair. Hope he goes on and does well in the rest of his career.

He may have spoke well but he also spent months defending a racist player and making the victim out to be the anti-Christ.

Good riddance to the guy.

Deila spoke very very well last night. Seemed a good guy to be fair. Hope he goes on and does well in the rest of his career.

He stays 5 minutes away from me and often frequented the local pub because he liked a pint. He loves Scotland as a country and said its very beautiful here. He's brand new, even listened to my dad talking pish about StMirren. Ronnie will be devastated it hasn't worked out.

He stays 5 minutes away from me and often frequented the local pub because he liked a pint. He loves Scotland as a country and said its very beautiful here. He's brand new, even listened to my dad talking pish about StMirren. Ronnie will be devastated it hasn't worked out.

He's a bellend.

He's a bellend.

Maybe he's inherited that part from Collins so I'm fine to give him another chance when he pops up as manager of some Scandinavian mob who turn over rangers in Europe in a couple years time, because it will happen.

He's a bellend.

Within the context of Old Firm managers he is alright, especially if you compare him to Neil Lennon. Said a few mental things but he is being advised to do so in that regard. He isn't even the biggest bellend in that management team. 

I held McCoist in high regard before the stress really got to him near the end of his time at Rangers and he said a few crazy things but away from all that shite he was a good egg too.

Within the context of Old Firm managers he is alright, especially if you compare him to Neil Lennon. Said a few mental things but he is being advised to do so in that regard. He isn't even the biggest bellend in that management team.

I held McCoist in high regard before the stress really got to him near the end of his time at Rangers and he said a few crazy things but away from all that shite he was a good egg too.

Sounds a really good guy from what I've heard so can't say I'm surprised at what you've said regarding your dad. Think McCoist is a great guy too.

Neil Lennon is hardly human so I wouldn't be making that comparison, horrible. Although he raised a chuckle today when I saw the photo of him at Noel Gallagher last night. :)