Sportsound Watch

I don't think that much was said really. Bit of a letdown.

Can't wait for him to release that tape about Brown or at least to have his say over it. Brown is a detestable bigot piece of shite. Big Rab should have delivered an utter hiding to the p***k

I don't think that much was said really. Bit of a letdown.
Can't wait for him to release that tape about Brown or at least to have his say over it. Brown is a detestable bigot piece of shite. Big Rab should have delivered an utter hiding to the p***k

He's gonna need the money from the book. No point giving it away for free.

Yup. They were talking about how Hearts haven't scored that many goals this season and he piped up that Sammon hadn't scored any

Its true, got give the some credit. I've also failed to score for Hearts this season.

Could Chic Young reporting on our third goal at Ibrox sounded near to tears. If that had been a Rangers goal he would been roaring and shouting. Totally bias reporting but just what we expect from that lot.

'It's a goal from St Johnstone, it's been all Rangers, I just don't understand.'

Or something along those lines.

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Must be a nightmare for him being banned from Ibrox.

The little shit isn't actually now employed by the Blue Bigot Corporation, hard that is to believe, and is freelance so he could just go along and use his season ticket.

The little shit isn't actually now employed by the Blue Bigot Corporation, hard that is to believe, and is freelance so he could just go along and use his season ticket.

The grotesque we gimp must have a stash of compromising photos of the BBC producers to keep getting a gig there. Always has been and always will be a complete irrelevance.

17 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Christ on a bike.....