Sportsound Watch

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

First hour was 1984

Thanks for that. 1984 just on the borderline of acceptability for me, but there is absolutely no way that I’ll  be listening to the second hour from 2000.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Thanks for that. 1984 just on the borderline of acceptability for me, but there is absolutely no way that I’ll  be listening to the second hour from 2000.

Some ok songs from 2000, but it would have been a better TV episode given Kylie, Samantha Mumba, Steps, the Corrs and Destiny's Child all feature

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

THEY'RE NOT DOING THUR JOABS PROPERLY IF THEY DON'T GIVE THE CLUBS CLARITY IN A WEEK

Cheek of Neil McCann criticising someone for not doing their job properly. Surely  Dundee fans might have something to say about that.

15 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Cheek of Neil McCann criticising someone for not doing their job properly. Surely  Dundee fans might have something to say about that.

That was actually Willie Miller having a go at the Arbitration Panel.

41 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That must be the second hour between 2 and 3. Normally between 1 and 2 it’s either a year from the 60s or 70s.

36 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

First hour was 1984

Ah cheers, my phone had it listed from 2 to 3, thought under the new Radio 2 schedules it had been truncated. 

4 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

That was actually Willie Miller having a go at the Arbitration Panel.

They all sound the same to me. I don't think Harry Ramsden's at Aberdeen Beach was an unmitigated success either. (Please excuse my desperate attempts to save face...).

Fucking hell, they have a reporter at the Celtic vs Ross County friendly who will provide live updates.

Also Chick Young has just admitted to tapping up players for managers. I think we can guess which managers.

Today’s is a laugh a minute

Reporter live from Celtic v Ross Co friendly (going back shortly for news on Celtics line up)

Gary Holt stating that a move to Lille would be a step down for Morelos.

Chico asking if Lille have “tapped up” Morelos.

Oh and now they have went back to Celtic Park for their friendly. “And like last night with Rangers fielding a strong XI, Celtic are too. So that’s both Celtic and Rangers fielding strong XIs before next week”

f**k me.

Today’s is a laugh a minute..........
“And like last night with Rangers fielding a strong XI, Celtic are too. So that’s both Celtic and Rangers fielding strong XIs before next week”

f**k me.

Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein must be considering handing back their Pulitzer.

16 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Today’s is a laugh a minute

Reporter live from Celtic v Ross Co friendly (going back shortly for news on Celtics line up)

Gary Holt stating that a move to Lille would be a step down for Morelos.

Chico asking if Lille have “tapped up” Morelos.

Oh and now they have went back to Celtic Park for their friendly. “And like last night with Rangers fielding a strong XI, Celtic are too. So that’s both Celtic and Rangers fielding strong XIs before next week”

f**k me.

🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

🤣🤣

Holt actually asked whether a move to Lille was a step up.

I am not a French football expert by any means but based on a quick search, Lille are typically a team challenging for Europe in the league and one that struggles to get out of the group stages when they do make it to the CL & EL. Rangers are ranked higher in the 19/20 UEFA coefficients.

Morelos will undoubtedly get more money there but for me, it's not an outrageous statement. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

4 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I am not a French football expert by any means but based on a quick search, Lille are typically a team challenging for Europe in the league and one that struggles to get out of the group stages when they do make it to the CL & EL. Rangers are ranked higher in the 19/20 UEFA coefficients.

Morelos will undoubtedly get more money there but for me, it's not an outrageous statement. 

It's undoubtedly a step up in quality.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's undoubtedly a step up in quality.

Yes, I think it is a good opportunity for him to improve in a better league. The poster making the comment said that Holt said Lille was a step down which was inaccurate.

Yes, a better league, but not necessarily a better team and definitely not a bigger club.