Sportsound Watch

6 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Was it right to bring VAR in half way though the season?

Maxwell: “Of course, you want to get the correct decisions in place as soon as possible”

Miller: “When’s that going to happen, Ian?”

:lol:

Ian Maxwell really is a clueless wet lettuce who is massively out of his depth. 

Partick Thistle was his level. 

just listen to yesterdays.  Hope Mr. English has good mouthwash as his tongue was so far up the celtic hoop, trying to get out the bad books.

Finances are just not fair at the top end of football and Celtic can't cope with that.  However, what a job the Celtic board have done in delivering a treble.

As for Kenny and John, f**k me...I take it Cannon and Ball, were alread booked.

17 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Ian Maxwell really is a clueless wet lettuce who is massively out of his depth. 

Partick Thistle was his level. 

Going against the grain perhaps, I actually like Maxwell.  

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Going against the grain perhaps, I actually like Maxwell.  

Hes trying to force B teams into the league set up.

So you shouldn't. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

So you shouldn't. 

And lied out his backside about the scheduling of the Scottish Cup Final this past season. 

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

So you shouldn't. 

I’ve been fairly indifferent on him until the last few months. 

VAR, B teams and the Scottish cup final has had me actively fuming at the man. 

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

So you shouldn't. 

Freely admitted that he knew the vast majority of Scottish football fans would be against the idea but f**k them basically. Went on to say, most are against it because it looks like the OF are just wanting to get stronger at the expense of the rest and then he questioned why the likes of Celtic, Rangers and he tokenly included Aberdeen and Hearts to say, 'Why shouldn't they be allowed to strengthen further if they've got the money?!'

Then John Collins was saying we should just go ahead with it anyways without a vote as who cares what part-time teams think.

Kenny Miller had a modicum of sense by saying it's these clubs that would be impacted the most so it was right that there was a vote but Maxwell basically said, we will need to find a way to improve the young talent coming through with a clear indication it'll be repackaged soon enough. Miller suggested reserve football like the old days which was met with silence and then they moves on.

I was genuinely excited when Maxwell got the job. Someone that's spent his career away from the OF and has a better understanding of the diddy clubs, but no, just another in a long line of OF arse kissers.