Sportsound Watch

McManus doing pretty well in goal for us, keeping the score at 0-0. Biggest talking points probably been when Brian Easton swung in a cross which Kris Commons attacked, but he ended up injuring Izaguirre who managed to clear it before Commons could score.

Pat Bonner though, eh?

Can tell you every intimate detail (I'd guess) about every single Celtic player, but calls Alan Mannus, 'Alan McManus' constantly.

Utter minter from the BBC to employ the ignorant clown.

You know it'd almost be excusable for any other position than keeper.

You would think a GK would know one of the best players in his position!

You know it'd almost be excusable for any other position than keeper.

You would think a GK would know one of the best players in his position!

Irrespective of quality it's hard to fathom. I'm sure any of us could name all 12 starting keepers from this weekend without having to Google it. It's incompetent. I have to think Bonner's got some kind of debts and has been given a job out of kindness, because he's awful. He makes Michael Stewart look insightful, and Billy Dodds look knowledgable.

Yesterday when Willie Miller was asked to find out the reason why they may have got the identification of who got sent off at Dens yesterday wrong ( Mutumbo or Carreiro ), possibly because they had the same number, Wullie said this was "too hard to find out". Lazy arse!

He scored a 9 - I'd have gone with him, I had no idea who the fat bald bloke at C was.