Sportsound Watch

After daily reports on the BBC on-line last week wanting answers from the SPFL it is interesting to note that after having an exclusive interview with Doncaster they have not published the answers they sought. Why is that? (Rhetorical question by the way).

11 hours ago, Speroni*1 said:

Wow.

I must be reading Celtic paraphernalia to have a view that believes Rangers should be punished for spouting shite. Jeezo.

No wow about it with Benny.  He is already running claims that today's sports pages are basically a propaganda front to get Celtic awarded the title. Slowly easing himself away from previous conspiracy claims that apparently would bring the SPFL to its knees. 

1 hour ago, NorthBank said:

After daily reports on the BBC on-line last week wanting answers from the SPFL it is interesting to note that after having an exclusive interview with Doncaster they have not published the answers they sought. Why is that? (Rhetorical question by the way).

SPFL: Neil Doncaster's Sportsound interview in full

27 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's just a matter of time before the top flight is called everybody knows this with no relegation.
SPFL v sevco are just trying to feel important as the days go bye bye.
The clubs need bums on seats to survive this is the real issue here.

We ain’t getting bums on seats anytime soon

The quicker the clubs media and fans realise that the better 

Clubs are going to have to look at a virtual ticket so that fans can pay to watch via club TV 📺 no idea what SKY will say to that but you can bet your boots they will have an input 

Still think biggest issue for contact sports is social distancing how can you be marking someone at shy or a corner and maintain social distance 

Unless your a Hearts defender who have never been within 2M of the opposition all season 

He is about to tell us how to get the season finished on the park...

No wow about it with Benny.  He is already running claims that today's sports pages are basically a propaganda front to get Celtic awarded the title. Slowly easing himself away from previous conspiracy claims that apparently would bring the SPFL to its knees. 

2 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Clubs are going to have to look at a virtual ticket so that fans can pay to watch via club TV 📺 no idea what SKY will say to that but you can bet your boots they will have an input 

Still think biggest issue for contact sports is social distancing how can you be marking someone at shy or a corner and maintain social distance 

Unless your a Hearts defender who have never been within 2M of the opposition all season 

I would be all for paying through club tv,, feck SKY and BT it's about time we had our own TV rights.
I'm still hopeful the Scottish cup games can be played maybe in January.
It would be interesting to see the figures for  the BBC ALBA games this season to see what kind of market is there? 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I would be all for paying through club tv,, feck SKY and BT it's about time we had our own TV rights.
It would be interesting to see the figures for  the BBC ALBA games this season to see what kind of market is there? 

Problem is we’ve already sold our soul to SKY 

Clubs are going to have to look at a virtual ticket so that fans can pay to watch via club TV [emoji342] no idea what SKY will say to that but you can bet your boots they will have an input 
I reckon the season will start in October. Few months late, shortened by whatever method they choose.

Social distancing rules will need to be relaxed at some point, and we can't wait until a vaccine is available.

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Probably Sevco tv, we'll make a fortune from celtic fans.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's just a matter of time before the top flight is called everybody knows this with no relegation.
SPFL v sevco are just trying to feel important as the days go bye bye.
The clubs need bums on seats to survive this is the real issue here.

Are you suggesting that next season runs with 13 in the Premiership and 9 in the Championship?

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You can't relegate teams with the financial burden that goes with it.
Reconstruction is the only option. 

Teams have already been relegated.