Midweek flutter

geo87

Decided I was too wimpy with last night's 40/1 treble (1/3) , so am going for an 80/1 La Liga fourfold tonight:

Villarreal v Atletico Madrid
Elche v Deportivo La Coruna
Eibar v Seville draw
Celta Vigo v Malaga draw
You know it makes sense.
P.S. Ah well, at 2/4 have to find a 160/1 acca for tomorrow.
Edited by welshbairn

• 3 months later...

Where did you get 3/1 on County? Celtic look a good bet, stuck a large single on them and a smaller double on them and Hearts.

B365. That was just after midnight on Sunday night though, I see the price has come down to 21/10 on there. Ladbrokes seem to be best priced now at 12/5.

Brentford, Cardiff, Ipswich, Forest, Sheff Wed, Wolves, Eastleigh, Grimsby. £5 returns £110.86

BTTS

Carlisle vs Chesterfield

Northampton vs Blackpool

Wycombe vs Fulham

Braintree vs Lincoln

Dover vs Kidderminster

Gateshead vs Tranmere

Woking vs Bromley

£3 returns £117.45

Hull, Burnley, Swindon, Fulham, Wolves, Barcelona (checked team news and all pretty strong). £5 returns £82.

£2.50 btts 8 fold and £2.50 over 2.5 10 fold "fur interest" as they used to say.

Tenner on a red card in the Dundee derby at 15/8.

New season same old capital one cup minefield :lol: Managed to save some sort of grace by cashing out my btts coupon for £9 (only Blackpool fucked it, wouldve probably let it run if it was any other team but Blackpool are a riot).

Reinvested £5 on Celtic to score 5+ and £4 on Van Dijk and Juanma any time scorers double. Celtic created so many chances against Ross County and Thistle, only a matter of time before a lot of them will get taken and reckon theres a good chance tonight against the Sevco retirement home

Inverness, Motherwell and Celtic (-3). 35/1 treble and small doubles. Was looking to put a scorer bet on Vigurs scoring for Inverness but I don't think the bookies have registered he's signed yet and ready to play.

Edited by welshbairn