Midweek flutter

geo87

• 1 month later...

A couple of small speculative singles on the Bundesliga for me this midweek, don't really see any value in Scotland.

Koln at 9/4 away to Hertha. Koln looked good in beating Monchengladbach at the weekend to bounce back from a weird result against Frankfurt the week before. Take that away and they've taken 10 points from their other four games, scoring 7 and conceding just 3. Hertha have been hit and miss, their two wins came against pointless Stuttgart and struggling Augsburg. They were well beaten at the weekend. Tight game but I think the odds on Koln are generous.

Frankfurt look long away to Schalke at 7/2. Frankfurt have 8 points from their last 4 including pumping Koln 6-2 and a 4-1 win at Stuttgart. Schalke could easily have lost to Stuttgart at the weekend with Stuttgart missing a host of chances. Schalke have strung a few wins together without looking convincing. Again a tough game to call but some value at the price IMO.

Keeping it very small but I'll double my money if Koln win and about 75% profit if Eintracht win.

A couple of small speculative singles on the Bundesliga for me this midweek, don't really see any value in Scotland.

Koln at 9/4 away to Hertha. Koln looked good in beating Monchengladbach at the weekend to bounce back from a weird result against Frankfurt the week before. Take that away and they've taken 10 points from their other four games, scoring 7 and conceding just 3. Hertha have been hit and miss, their two wins came against pointless Stuttgart and struggling Augsburg. They were well beaten at the weekend. Tight game but I think the odds on Koln are generous.

Frankfurt look long away to Schalke at 7/2. Frankfurt have 8 points from their last 4 including pumping Koln 6-2 and a 4-1 win at Stuttgart. Schalke could easily have lost to Stuttgart at the weekend with Stuttgart missing a host of chances. Schalke have strung a few wins together without looking convincing. Again a tough game to call but some value at the price IMO.

Keeping it very small but I'll double my money if Koln win and about 75% profit if Eintracht win.

Think there's some value in Morton @ 4/1, personally. Motherwell are rancid, away from home especially & were taken to ET in the last round away to East Fife. Morton have only lost two all season, by a single goal away to Hibs, and in the CC to Dumbarton where they were close to coming back from 3-0 down, worth a small stake IMO. Dunfermline @ 9/2 away to Dundee United is appealing as well, given they've already pumped the better Dundee side this season and United appear to be all over the place. Other than that, I agree there isn't much else.

I did initially fancy Koln purely from looking at the stats etc, but it'll all depend on which Hertha side turns up. They more than matched Wolfsburg for the majority of the game at the weekend and on another day would have taken something. Their only losses this season have been at Wolfsburg & Dortmund, games you'd expect them to lose. Apart from those, they've done alright. Koln are a better side though IMO, so I'll maybe have a small stake on them after all.

Most of my interest this midweek will be on the games in Sweden. Haven't looked close enough at prices yet to post any specifics on who I'm backing, but I did notice earlier IFK Goteborg are more than 2/1 to win away at Elfsborg, which is far too big IMO. Only 6 games left in the season now & the majority of sides still have something to play for.

Edited by Kris.

Saint Johnstone have a great chance toniggt imo and Rangers were priced way too short opening at 1.67

Took Saints @ 5.5, still available @ 5.0 and I still reckong theres value in that. Warburton talking about utilising his squad. Not much of a squad to utilise. Certainly defensively the only expereicned reserve they have is Vailukas and my guess is he is frozen out.

Potential for the likes of Miller, templeton, Walsh etc to play a part. If Rangers make a few changes even more reason to back the Saints.

Both teams to score is a virtual stick on here too imo. Was 1.8 but Still available @ 1.73 with Betfred. Could be as low as 1.57 for my money. Main bet of the night for me.

Also going with a speculative 5-fold of Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Inverness, Motherwell, Ross County at a shade under 14/1 for some change.

Took Inverness and Rooss County double @ 2.8but both prices have dropped making it a little less appealing for about half a stake.

I assume you mean Zaliukas, who we released last month.
Top research there.

Did he go last month? yeah I missed that one. He is still listed as being with Rangers on Soccerway. IN that case there what defenders so Rangers have in reserve? the youngster Ball has come on a couple of times but apart from him?