Midweek flutter

geo87

54 minutes ago, throbber said:

Sorry. I usually take odds of just shorter than 2/1 when betting on away teams and seeing that Anderlecht are 6/4 at homes in the CL against Celtic implies that they are probably quite shite at moment when Celtic will be full of confidence. I will no doubt lose the bet.

I suggest you study this advice before you place your next bet. It's foolproof. 

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73230-pb-gambling-university/&do=findComment&comment=5751050

P.S. My forensic evaluation of the game was that Celtic would feel humiliated and raging after their pumping by PSG and determined to show what they can do against spliffed up Dutchmen. 

Edited by welshbairn

On 26/09/2017 at 15:45, Slacker said:

4-fold: Tottenham, Liverpool, Anderlecht, Man Utd. £5 returns £39.60.

Liverpool killed this unfortunately, so going with a treble tonight of Man Utd, Barcelona and Juventus, all -1.

A double of Lukaku and Messi both to score anytime too.

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

Liverpool killed this unfortunately, so going with a treble tonight of Man Utd, Barcelona and Juventus, all -1.

A double of Lukaku and Messi both to score anytime too.

Barcelona were shite tonight and Messi was uninterested. I can't buy a win at the minute.

Taking Celtic at 7/4 tonight, thats quite good odds for an away team in the CL even though i have no idea about Anderlecht at the moment. Sheffield Utd at 15/8 at home to Wolves seems like good odds too as they will be flying with confidence following their week against Wednesday last week.

IMG_0088.jpg