Favourite Player Ever

MangoBroccoli

For Celtic.

Henrik Larsson he took Celtic to a different level, also Lubomir Moravcik

For Aldershot.

We had a player called David Puckett who we signed from AFC Bournemouth in 1988 and he stayed until 1991. He played 130 games and scored 59 goals in a terrible side just before we went bankrupt.

Worldwide.

There are many I can think of that stood out, but the first to come to my mind is the ex Czech international and Juventus Player Pavel Nedved. He was a wonderful footballer IMO.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've like a weird mixture of controversial players like Balotelli, Joey Barton and Suarez due to they're unpredictability. Never a dull moment.

Also I like players that have been abused by their own fans for being shite ie Bobby Zamora I loved the guy the year Fulham nearly won the Europa league but the year before they sung songs about him hitting row z

Tho Ronaldinho's probably my all time favourite

Gregory Tade....he went on a run towards goal, and when pulling the trigger he managed to trip over himself with his first chance. Welcome to Rovers indeed

20 seconds into the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBUYRHrY20

Aaaaaahahahahahahaha :lol:

Fav for me is probably Scholes or Zidane. Utter class, the both of them.

I have always been a big fan of Italian football. My list of favourite footballers involves people I grew up watching on Football Italia on C4. Signori, Mancini, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Walter Zenga, Gianluca Pagliuca, Ronaldo.

I used to "follow" Inter back in the day (mid 90's when they were shit, Bergkamp and such period) so I have a lot of players I like that are a bit daft and obscure, Igor Shalimov, Nicola Berti, Darko Pancev.

My favourite player ever is Roberto Baggio. The guy was a genius The scenes when he was subbed in his last game V Milan were magnificent. A true legend of the game.

Here is a glimpse of the man retiring

Other than that Gheorghe Hagi is my second favourite player ever.

Ivan Sproule.

The guy loved us and gave everything he could to our club on and off the pitch. This coupled with the fact I have never seen a player so fast who could turn a defence inside out was just a joy to watch. Sure footballing wise he was average but his pace made up for that- someone who could come on and completely turn a game whilst having you on the edge of your seat every time he had the ball. Scored some great goals and left us with some very fond memories.

491722703-steven-maclean-of-st-johnstone

100% effort, plenty of ability, mental celebrations, the hilarious rage everytime someone fails to pass to him in the box, the constant winding up of the opposition. That goal.

Hero.

Archived