Vincent Tan CORRECT In Getting Rid Of Moody And Mackay

Ludo*1

Let's be honest, he'll serve the standard football penance for this, a couple of years out of work, then slowly reintroduced back into the public. Goals on Sunday on Sky is usually a good bet for that, then after another 6 months or so, back in work and all forgotten about.

It'll probably only take until the next big controversial incident comes along.

Out of interest, who was he calling a gay snake?

Of all of the alleged comments I have absolutely no issue with that one, apparently it's not so bad to call someone a 'snake' but as soon as you bring the sexuality of the snake into it it somehow becomes an outrageous homophobic slur? :lol:

Of all of the alleged comments I have absolutely no issue with that one, apparently it's not so bad to call someone a 'snake' but as soon as you bring the sexuality of the snake into it it somehow becomes an outrageous homophobic slur? :lol:

It's the implication that being gay is in itself part of the insult. Like the infamous "black b*****d" oath that the unreconstituted allow to slip out from time to time.

Using gay in a perjorative sense is considered offensive? An outrage.

It's the implication that being gay is in itself part of the insult. Like the infamous "black b*****d" oath that the unreconstituted allow to slip out from time to time.

We don't know who the person is but if he is gay then it's entirely accurate.

There is nothing wrong with the word gay anyway, some homosexual folk will take offence if someone calls them gay then go to a 'gay' club/bar.

There are plenty of real derogatory terms for gay people but gay isn't one of them....imo. :P

There is nothing wrong with the word gay anyway, some homosexual folk will take offence if someone calls them gay then go to a 'gay' club/bar.

There are plenty of real derogatory terms for gay people but gay isn't one of them....imo. :P

Your opinion belongs to a time long ago

Maybe it's just be, but i usually call people by their names .

some homosexual folk will take offence if someone calls them gay then go to a 'gay' club/bar.

"homosexual folk" :lol:

I think you are trolling to be honest,

Probably already been offered a slot on Talksport...

Hopefully he doesn't have to make one of those cringe-inducing heart-searching TV programmes, like Ron Atkinson, where he goes on a journey and sees the error of his ways.

If I was him I'd just put it down to experience, develop a deep hatred for the gay Jewish conspiracy that cost him his job, and possibly give Mel Gibson a call and see if he wants to go for a pint.

Edited by Scary Bear

Wait... what?

Tan looks like a Team America puppet.

Seems like Mackay's getting ludicrously easy ride from his pals in the media. Just heard Billy Dodds claim that Mackay is a 'great guy' who has made a 'mistake'. I don't buy it. I think he's revealed himself as a vile racist, bigotted homophobe. He's scum.

As others have said though he'll be back in a job in a couple of years. Glen Hoddle (currently being played bya membe of Flock Of Seagulls) is being pushed by the media for posts now. It's no surprise that Harry Redknapp hired him and Redknapp's comments about Mackay just show what type of man he is. "He isn't a peado!". Oh that's alright then. It's fine to be a racist, bigotted homophobe as long as you aren't fucking kids. Harry Redknapp looks like Jar Jar Binks' creepy uncle who touched him when he was a kid. And he's a monumental c**t. I hope he gets the England job next.

As others have said though he'll be back in a job in a couple of years. Glen Hoddle (currently being played bya membe of Flock Of Seagulls) is being pushed by the media for posts now.

I think his managerial career is over and probably his football career in general. The difference between this and the Glen Hoddle situation is every single dressing room he walks into is going to be multi ethnic, multi racial. There is no way he can possible command the respect of a football squad now.

You aren't going to have to walk into a dressing room, or even a football club in general, and require the respect of disabled people.

Hoddle's comments were no less repulsive but in a football context they were not nearly as damning.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Seems like Mackay's getting ludicrously easy ride from his pals in the media. Just heard Billy Dodds claim that Mackay is a 'great guy' who has made a 'mistake'. I don't buy it. I think he's revealed himself as a vile racist, bigotted homophobe. He's scum.

As others have said though he'll be back in a job in a couple of years. Glen Hoddle (currently being played bya membe of Flock Of Seagulls) is being pushed by the media for posts now. It's no surprise that Harry Redknapp hired him and Redknapp's comments about Mackay just show what type of man he is. "He isn't a peado!". Oh that's alright then. It's fine to be a racist, bigotted homophobe as long as you aren't fucking kids. Harry Redknapp looks like Jar Jar Binks' creepy uncle who touched him when he was a kid. And he's a monumental c**t. I hope he gets the England job next.

I find it incredible you don't see the irony in this post

Billy likes bigots, billy likes bigots

Glen Hoddle (currently being played bya membe of Flock Of Seagulls) is being pushed by the media for posts now.

The sports media down south has been pushing Glenn Hoddle for management jobs since he had to stand down as England manager. Hell, I can't count how many times pundits have claimed that he should be running English football altogether. They consider him to be some kind of footballing messiah; I assume because he's considered to be the player of his generation, and the feeling is that he wasn't given due prominence in the England team.

Frankly, it seems as mental as his religious views. Most of those parroting this keich have no first-hand knowledge if he's even a decent coach; it's just become the accepted wisdom that Glenn Hoddle is The One. No wonder he's kept relatively low-key; how do you live up to that kind of expectation?