Scottish Sovereigns of the land

jester

Nah no point really, I think you people have made your point very clear I base all my statements, arguments, claims on relevant factually evidence not opinions unlike most people. There's shit everywhere and if you aren’t willing to shift through it to get to the truth then you're quite happily rolling around in it.   So keep rolling

there was another thread that featured videos of these clowns giving their names to police as "James, of the House Connolly" and pish like that.

None of this stuff has ever stood up in a court of law.

35 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm assuming this guy doesn't pay any income tax, national insurance or council tax?

Only Skittles and Horses..............

Edited by MEADOWXI

Nah no point really, I think you people have made your point very clear I base all my statements, arguments, claims on relevant factually evidence not opinions unlike most people. There's shit everywhere and if you aren’t willing to shift through it to get to the truth then you're quite happily rolling around in it.   So keep rolling

Yeah man. It's all of us that are wrong. Watch out for those lizard people m9.

I once had a flatmate who harped on about all this "freeman of the land" nonsense. He refused to pay tax or obtain a driving license and thought he had the right to cross borders without a passport. It all came to a head when we got a visit from the bomb squad and he ended up in mental hospital for a few months.

Still not a clue what Skittles is so angry about. I'm starting to think it's something like the Masons, where they only tell you their secrets after you've been allowed to join.

At least we've established that the Declaration of Arbroath is, in fact, a document, along with some others. A good day's work all round.

16 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Still not a clue what Skittles is so angry about. I'm starting to think it's something like the Masons, where they only tell you their secrets after you've been allowed to join.

At least we've established that the Declaration of Arbroath is, in fact, a document, along with some others. A good day's work all round.

Ah, it's about fucking cricket, why didn't he say?

3 hours ago, Skittles said:

What so you can't read? Declaration Abroath & A Claim of Right for Scotland Shows sovereignty lies with the individual. These's documents are recognised world wide and still hold true to this day. I explained where and how statutory tools are enacted through secondary legislation and how to prove they are invalid. All Government sourced. Article 18 of the Treaty of Union Is famously known to conflict with public vs private rights of the scottish people.

Oh, the seagulls have a lighthoose in Arbroath...

3 hours ago, Skittles said:

What so you can't read? Declaration Abroath & A Claim of Right for Scotland Shows sovereignty lies with the individual. These's documents are recognised world wide and still hold true to this day. I explained where and how statutory tools are enacted through secondary legislation and how to prove they are invalid. All Government sourced. Article 18 of the Treaty of Union Is famously known to conflict with public vs private rights of the scottish people.

It's all smokies and mirrors.

5 hours ago, Skittles said:

How do you get rid of the quote thing? I don't want to quote the crackpot anymore but his name appears at the top of my post. 

Maybe as a Scottish sovereign freeman of the land righter of wrongs his name appears where it wants.