Scottish Sovereigns of the land

jester

It's scary that c***s like him and the that Family First twat Bob Day can be elected on hardly any votes.

On 8/5/2016 at 05:15, Arabdownunder said:

Do these conspiracy nuts not know how to google? Took me 5 seconds to confirm he was talking bollocks about the Bank of England being privately owned, it was nationalised in 1946.

:lol:

That's brilliant when he gets tasered! These folk really are morons. Cretinous, cretinous morons. Imagine actually thinking that an old dictionary definition of something will circumvent the law! Any points they have (and they do have some that are certainly worth looking at) are lost by them being bellends.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

:lol:

That's brilliant when he gets tasered! These folk really are morons. Cretinous, cretinous morons. Imagine actually thinking that an old dictionary definition of something will circumvent the law! Any points they have (and they do have some that are certainly worth looking at) are lost by them being bellends.

After watching that one I got lost on youtube for a bit

The American polis clearly have less time for these people than the Scottish one the page before. Highlights here are a car window being ripped out with bare hands and a man apparently smoking a joint while driving with a child in the back seat squealing HELP HELP HELP I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT when the polis tries to grab him. An upstanding member of the Sovereign Citizen community.

• 4 months later...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/12/nicola-sturgeon-declares-scottish-people-have-sovereignty-as-lef/

Speaking on behalf of her 63 MSPs, the First Minister said: “The Scottish National Party pledges loyalty to the people of Scotland, in line with the Scottish constitutional tradition of the sovereignty of the people of Scotland.”  

Patrick Harvie, the Scottish Green co-convener, said that this party’s priority was to serve the Scottish people “who are sovereign. And that we support the principle of an elected head of state.”

How does it feel to be an uneducated moron? Fucking waste of space, if you ain't sovereign you're a slave, f**k 100s years ago they understood the fucking difference.

Why don't you educate yourself by listening to it being spoken about in Holyrood itself.

Edited by Skittles

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/12/nicola-sturgeon-declares-scottish-people-have-sovereignty-as-lef/
Speaking on behalf of her 63 MSPs, the First Minister said: “The Scottish National Party pledges loyalty to the people of Scotland, in line with the Scottish constitutional tradition of the sovereignty of the people of Scotland.”  
Patrick Harvie, the Scottish Green co-convener, said that this party’s priority was to serve the Scottish people “who are sovereign. And that we support the principle of an elected head of state.”
How does it feel to be an uneducated moron? Fucking waste of space, if you ain't sovereign you're a slave, f**k 100s years ago they understood the fucking difference.
Why don't you educate yourself by listening to it being spoken about in Holyrood itself.

4 months on and you are still seething. If this movement needs that level of anger then I'll give it a miss thanks.

Yeah, cause I'm calling you all out on your insulting bullshit. If you all want to be subjects or slaves by all means go on but don't fucking bring people down to your acceptable standards of life.

It's not a movement you pleb it's constitutional, it's your historical rights gained by winning major battles, it goes as far back as 1320. Only complete arseholes would ignore facts and evidence, which you have already stated doesn't matter.

6 minutes ago, Skittles said:

Yeah, cause I'm calling you all out on your insulting bullshit. If you all want to be subjects or slaves by all means go on but don't fucking bring people down to your acceptable standards of life.

It's not a movement you pleb it's constitutional, it's your historical rights gained by winning major battles, it goes as far back as 1320. Only complete arseholes would ignore facts and evidence, which you have already stated doesn't matter.

So assuming everything you say is true, what benefits does being "sovereign" bring to you, that it doesn't bring to us subject / slaves?

The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

"I can't believe it's three months since that slag Skittles was on here, mouthing on about being a Scottish sovereign on the land. Still does my nut in."

Dr Danny Dyer

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So assuming everything you say is true, what benefits does being "sovereign" bring to you, that it doesn't bring to us subject / slaves?

If we've established anything, it's that he doesn't know.

I think he might be angry because he thinks we all know, but aren't telling him.

24 minutes ago, Skittles said:

Nobody knows what you're banging on about as you appear to have a firmer grasp on the sauce than the English language.