Scottish Sovereigns of the land

jester

Benefits? Studying law itself and knowing the difference between a legal ruling and a lawful one.  List of benefits you could weigh is no fines, no council tax, no income tax, no legal convictions. Being sovereign makes you legally immune, This principle is commonly expressed by the popular legal maxim "rex non potest peccare". Being sovereign does not make you above the law, those idiots around the world are interpretating it as you are free to do whatever the f**k you want to anyone lmfao

My background is in historical texts including but not excluding things such as national constitutions, declarations and treaties .  The precursor of laws that govern societies and legal obligation gained by consent. Knowledge of laws in public, private, trust, tort, criminal, common, commercial. Other interests are psychology in such subjects as objective and subjective reasoning, critical thinking, Stockholm syndrome and Dissociative disorders. A fascination in writing itself such as things like etymology, the origins of words in which their meanings have changed throughout history. Legalese which is legal writing that’s secretive and arbitrary.

"Nobody knows what you're banging on about as you appear to have a firmer grasp on the sauce than the English language.  " Go educate yourself then, i'm just here to point you in the right direction! Namely at the sources that those claim to have sovereignty from.

1 minute ago, Skittles said:

Benefits? Studying law itself and knowing the difference between a legal ruling and a lawful one.  List of benefits you could weigh is no fines, no council tax, no income tax, no legal convictions.

Do you pay income or council tax?

29 minutes ago, Skittles said:

Benefits? Studying law itself and knowing the difference between a legal ruling and a lawful one.  List of benefits you could weigh is no fines, no council tax, no income tax, no legal convictions. Being sovereign makes you legally immune, This principle is commonly expressed by the popular legal maxim "rex non potest peccare". Being sovereign does not make you above the law, those idiots around the world are interpretating it as you are free to do whatever the f**k you want to anyone lmfao

My background is in historical texts including but not excluding things such as national constitutions, declarations and treaties .  The precursor of laws that govern societies and legal obligation gained by consent. Knowledge of laws in public, private, trust, tort, criminal, common, commercial. Other interests are psychology in such subjects as objective and subjective reasoning, critical thinking, Stockholm syndrome and Dissociative disorders. A fascination in writing itself such as things like etymology, the origins of words in which their meanings have changed throughout history. Legalese which is legal writing that’s secretive and arbitrary.

"Nobody knows what you're banging on about as you appear to have a firmer grasp on the sauce than the English language.  " Go educate yourself then, i'm just here to point you in the right direction! Namely at the sources that those claim to have sovereignty from.

Do you study law that is applicable to Scotland too or just common law systems?

Edited by invergowrie arab

Law is easy to understand, Just study your countries constitution as the whole basis of law and governance is written in it.  For Scotland i can highlight theses most important ones

Declaration of Arbroath 1320, Claim of rights 1689, A claim of rights for Scotland 1988, Act of Union Articles 3 & 18. Last but not least the " US Senate Resolution 155 of 10 November 1997  in regards to American declaration of independence"  There is a reason why culturally the Scots have a deep rooted mentality of being free despite being & feeling like we are being dictated too. During my studies fueled by my English bigotry and hatred for Westminister I found that the people of Scotland where indeed protected more so than the English. 

Parliamentary Sovereignty is solely an English ideology but even at that, the term is manipulated. When people think Parliament they think of a building and members of it who are sovereign. Westminister is just that, a building and those members do not represent it and definitely not themselves but the people, so people are indeed sovereign.

1.Origin of Parliament as whole was a creation of people rising up against a then corrupt establishment crown and church. Parliament/Parley-ment means Parley: is a discussion or conference, especially one between enemies over terms of a truce or other matters. –Ment : The action or result of what is denoted by the verb. (you may have heard the term Parley mentioned in pirates of the Caribbean )

Rights are the law and that’s why they apply equally regardless of social status/title. Harm injury and loss is the principle of common law, no harm, no foul, no victim, no crime.  Under common law you will get a jury.

Legal system does not work on that principle, it works on the presumptions, you will not get a jury as there's no victim although i'm sure you will pay.

Prohibition was the first major legal infringement on everyone. The legal ability to be punished for potentially taking a risk to oneself, whilst redefining what the harm/risk could be.In legal terms you can be both the accused and the defendant, the victim and the criminal, being penalized on behalf of the state. Obtaining a record for a crimeless act in the process.  (It was Interesting studing earlier prohibition and how it created organised crime giving rise to the most infamous gangster in American history Al Capone )

When you are the accused in a legal proceeding if you win you do not win the case as the case was against you. In fact the case gets thrown out which prevents the people from setting a legal precedent.

2 hours ago, Skittles said:

Gosh. How impressive.

You do know that tort is an English Law concept that has no application in Scotland? Our equivalent legal provision is known as delict.

So being a sovereign means you get to enjoy the benefits of living in a modern society (schools, NHS, council services, fire service, etc) that everyone else pays for, without contributing yourself. So basically you're a sponging b*****d with no regard for your fellow man. Sounds like you should be rightfully proud.

I've still yet to hear of any case where these specious arguments have had any bearing on the outcome.

In P&B terms, it's a bit like Supras tortuously boring his way through an argument and thinking he'd "won", but actually losing because everybody ended up thinking he's a c**t - a Pyrrhic victory at best. Ultimately, the state has the machinery to enact laws and the power to back them up, so even if you make your point to your own satisfaction, you'd likely still end up in jail.

8 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Do these wallopers have any sort of recourse if, for example, someone breaks into their home and steals everything in it? It seems to me that it's just a form of anarchy,

More or less, with a big dash of libertarianism - there also might well be a bit of a crossover between punters into it and those well into their conspiracy theories. The language they use when called out on their beliefs - "Wake up, sheep/slaves!" etc is certainly identical.

Maybe David Icke's got a lot more to answer for than just wearing that turquoise trackie on Wogan.

7 hours ago, Skittles said:

Law is easy to understand, Just study your countries constitution as the whole basis of law and governance is written in it.  For Scotland i can highlight theses most important ones

Declaration of Arbroath 1320, Claim of rights 1689, A claim of rights for Scotland 1988, Act of Union Articles 3 & 18. Last but not least the " US Senate Resolution 155 of 10 November 1997  in regards to American declaration of independence"  There is a reason why culturally the Scots have a deep rooted mentality of being free despite being & feeling like we are being dictated too. During my studies fueled by my English bigotry and hatred for Westminister I found that the people of Scotland where indeed protected more so than the English. 

Parliamentary Sovereignty is solely an English ideology but even at that, the term is manipulated. When people think Parliament they think of a building and members of it who are sovereign. Westminister is just that, a building and those members do not represent it and definitely not themselves but the people, so people are indeed sovereign.

1.Origin of Parliament as whole was a creation of people rising up against a then corrupt establishment crown and church. Parliament/Parley-ment means Parley: is a discussion or conference, especially one between enemies over terms of a truce or other matters. –Ment : The action or result of what is denoted by the verb. (you may have heard the term Parley mentioned in pirates of the Caribbean )

Rights are the law and that’s why they apply equally regardless of social status/title. Harm injury and loss is the principle of common law, no harm, no foul, no victim, no crime.  Under common law you will get a jury.

Legal system does not work on that principle, it works on the presumptions, you will not get a jury as there's no victim although i'm sure you will pay.

Prohibition was the first major legal infringement on everyone. The legal ability to be punished for potentially taking a risk to oneself, whilst redefining what the harm/risk could be.In legal terms you can be both the accused and the defendant, the victim and the criminal, being penalized on behalf of the state. Obtaining a record for a crimeless act in the process.  (It was Interesting studing earlier prohibition and how it created organised crime giving rise to the most infamous gangster in American history Al Capone )

When you are the accused in a legal proceeding if you win you do not win the case as the case was against you. In fact the case gets thrown out which prevents the people from setting a legal precedent.

That's a fascinating read it really is.

Do you have any documentation that backs up any of your arguments that is actually part of the constitution. For example, whilst the Claim of Right Act 1689 would certainly fall into this category it actually speaks against the thrust of your argument as it states that sovereignty lies with parliament.

Anyway, as I can as saying do you have any research that is applicable to Scotland or do you just do common law systems of law.

Also, what university do/did you study at?

I'm not sure you understand the concept of parliament. Jean Bodins six livres might be a good place to start.

Edited by invergowrie arab

9 hours ago, Skittles said:

I know some P&B'ers may choke on their cornflakes at this but I have a history degree from St Andrews. The most useful skill it taught me is to analyse who is saying what and why. I genuinely struggle to understand what you are trying to say. You're writing style appears to be a mish-mash of crudely adapted copy and paste jobs interspersed with meaningless hyperbole. Utter dross and bollocks in other words. You are genuinely the worst poster I have ever encountered on P&B. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I know some P&B'ers may choke on their cornflakes at this but I have a history degree from St Andrews. The most useful skill it taught me is to analyse who is saying what and why. I genuinely struggle to understand what you are trying to say. You're writing style appears to be a mish-mash of crudely adapted copy and paste jobs interspersed with meaningless hyperbole. Utter dross and bollocks in other words. You are genuinely the worst poster I have ever encountered on P&B. 

images (1).png

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

More or less, with a big dash of libertarianism - there also might well be a bit of a crossover between punters into it and those well into their conspiracy theories. The language they use when called out on their beliefs - "Wake up, sheep/slaves!" etc is certainly identical.

Maybe David Icke's got a lot more to answer for than just wearing that turquoise trackie on Wogan.

It is a conspiracy theory - the idea that modern laws and society is somehow fraudulent and that they, the enlightened few, know the truth.

Like all conspiracy theories, give it a nudge and it becomes pretty dark.