The Arbroath Thread

I think this is the perfect place to vent your frustrations about the football to be fair no matter how much Hissy wants people to say things to his face!! ;)

Absolutely zero point in shouting criticism at anybody at games, I'd be pissed off if someone was moaning at me playing 5s ffs never mind a proper game of football. Guys travelling all over the country to play for us at the very least appreciate that and keep quiet if you're just going to shout negative stuff at them when they're playing.

We're definitely no worse than any other club though and the vast majority at Gayfield seem to be supportive during the 90 minutes.

Oh well looks like my view of sacking Loser and Hissyfit should be a step closer or do the board wait for us to get beaten Tuesday night in Berwick.

Last 4 games

1 point

0 goals

#thelumsdenway

What were you're thoughts on today's game then?

Lumsden in the courier today still thinks we're challenging for a promotion play off place,talk about deluded.Have we officially changed our name to Arbroath0 ,can't afford to lose our next match or we really are in deep shit.

I think its time people at this club start doing the honourable thing and resign.

Todd (Talks a good game, has a power point presentation plan, doesnt believe in long ball tactics or signing loan players.) 'Bullshit' Lumsden should be the first.

Steve (We were unlucky, players were distracted, my dog ate my homework) "Excuses" Hislop.

Oh and members of the board that have waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited etc etc to do anything about these 2 muppets.

Last year they waited far too long to remove Moore when it was clear he couldnt get the team out of the downward spiral they were in.

And then giving a 2 year deal to his assistant. A guy who was also at fault for that nose dive last season. And who over the course of this season has barely shown capable of leading this team to a pub on a piss up let alone keeping them in this division.

When management from the board down to the pitch is performing well below standards, its time for change.

And dont give me crap for the fact they have served this club well over the years, yes they have but we need to look forward, not look to the past.

Ffs, this is just so boring reading the same old shit. We are stuck with Todd. The players now need to stand up & be counted. They are the ones who aren't defending well, creating good chances or hitting the net. For once it was nice to see Montrose win. Anything against Berwick should be taken as a positive.

What were you're thoughts on today's game then?

My view of the game doesn't matter, we lost doesn't matter how they played what formation and all that.

We lost again and the way its going we will finish bottom when the least we should expect as fans is to finish 4th.

Hard to say the players aren't creating chances or defending well, how many of these loan players actually care enough to stand up when they have parent clubs to return to, it's fully up to Todd to motivate and to pick the tactics that make us score goals, he is fully to blame, his team, his tactics, that's why he is gettin all the flack on here