The Arbroath Thread

Neil Parry, another player who's left Airdrie due to their full time status, would be a good shout if we aren't in for/don't get Grant Adam.

Could be a shout for us actually . Hill was fucking mince last season. And I mean embarrassingly shite

No really. What would you expect him to say to an Alloa paper whilst he could maybe still be an Alloa player?

'Aye no sure about next season probably will get offered a contract but don't know if I'll take it' ?

That's actually more common than you'd think. Jamie Ewings, who's been our number 1 this year after shunting Mark Brown out the team, said pretty much exactly that when asked. He was pretty clear he'd need to see what was offered. Depends on the player really, some will just say the right things to the press to avoid any backlash, others will be honest.

Prunty and Doris being fed by McCord must have you guys jizzing in your pants. At this level I'm not sure you'll get better than that. I hear we were in for McCord too, Dick doing well to get these guys signed up so early.

Aye Arbroath will manage that on their own. Nae bother chief.

We played a big part in your meteoric downfall .  I see no reason why Dick can't do something similar.

Just a pity Dick's playing days are over or we might have witnessed a Dods like performance and goal celebration !    :lol:

hope we go in for davie crawford as been released from alloa always thought he was a good keeper and got a bum deal from us when he got injured.

Would be more than happy with Crawford back-He'll always be an Arbroath legend for THAT goal