4 Annan

or might be this

1 Elgin

2 Arbroath

3 Cowdenbeath

4 Clyde

Going to be hard league to call oh

Good to know we're definitely finishing 2nd then. Cheers. ;):lol:

I see the piece you are talking about, but mentions Craig Watson not Craig Wilson ok.

I heard Wilson had signed by someone else to be fair but I don't know if they've maybe got mixed up too or? If we could get Watson back I'd be buzzing, Wilson not so much, but without being funny we do need a squad here. Every signing can't be a starter and I suppose Wilson could probably do a job as a squad player.

Top 4 in league 2 be this I think

1 Stirling Albion

2 Arbroath

3 Clyde

4 Annan

or might be this

1 Elgin

2 Arbroath

3 Cowdenbeath

4 Clyde

Going to be hard league to call oh

What is this based on please Colin H? Far too early to tell but you never know! You have us in the top 4, so not all bad... remember and keep your trophy polished for us! ;-)

I heard Wilson had signed by someone else to be fair but I don't know if they've maybe got mixed up too or? If we could get Watson back I'd be buzzing, Wilson not so much, but without being funny we do need a squad here. Every signing can't be a starter and I suppose Wilson could probably do a job as a squad player.

I would love to get Watson back, but his injury was a serious one :-( As for squad, I am happy having players like Wilson etc as back up, the tail end of the season with 3 on the bench including a keeper was embarressing and not the Arbroath way!

I wouldn't be disappointed with Wilson signing on. I thought after his recall to the starting XI in November he was fine. Good experienced pro too. I was told he signed at the same time as Gold but it may have been possible the person who told me got mixed up.

Agree wouldn't mind Wilson as a squad player but no a starting rightback, decent back up, would like to see Whatley start there,

Wonder if he will continue to be our captain next season?

Dunno can't see it. I love Whatley as a player, gives his absolute all, dunno what he's like in the dressing room though. Ricky Little just has captain material written all over him for me, who knows though our captain might not even be signed, be interesting to see what other centre half we pick up now.

Dunno can't see it. I love Whatley as a player, gives his absolute all, dunno what he's like in the dressing room though. Ricky Little just has captain material written all over him for me, who knows though our captain might not even be signed, be interesting to see what other centre half we pick up now.

Who else have Alloa got??? Would definitely take DC back for the sticks

Who else have Alloa got??? Would definitely take DC back for the sticks

:lol:

I dunno if we're shopping for exclusively ex Alloa but DC would be class to have back, Ryan Finnie the right back been released. Heard good things about him, Alloa move never worked out for him but I'm sure when he was at Annan Dunfermline and a few FT clubs were looking at him.

:lol:

I dunno if we're shopping for exclusively ex Alloa but DC would be class to have back, Ryan Finnie the right back been released. Heard good things about him, Alloa move never worked out for him but I'm sure when he was at Annan Dunfermline and a few FT clubs were looking at him.

Wouldn't mind Scott Taggart for Right back,released by Dumbarton.

Wouldn't mind Scott Taggart for Right back,released by Dumbarton.

Think we'll be getting in another centre half, 1/2 Right backs, a striker, another wide option and another midfielder. Preferably a centre half that can double up as a centre mid. Kev Nicoll'esque.

Delighted with the signings we've made so far, still very early but I feel like last seasons been a big wake up call for everyone. Good to see us back in for good players like we used to be pre Allan Moore with a proven guy managing. Board stepped up, Bri Cargill also done a power of work with the youths and community stuff. Good to be back feeling like a proper football club again.

Eta: obviously a GK too.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Would DC want to return to a club that deserted him following his injury. Wouldn't mind him back though. Anyone know of any decent keepers available at this level?

Wilson is down on our squad list on wiki so looks like he did sign up.

Edited by Leicesterlichtie