The Arbroath Thread

you jealous he left you guys for a bigger Angus team🤔

If he comes to Arbroath I'll be able to copy and paste this and punt it in the Forfar thread, cheers.

Heard rumours about a lot of players but not Durie and Slane. Can't see it.

If he comes to Arbroath I'll be able to copy and paste this and punt it in the Forfar thread, cheers.

Hopefully a crap wind up! I can't imagine getting Swankie but I can't imagine anyone saying that we

are not the biggest club in Angus either!

Not often the highest placed Angus club but always the biggest...

not gonna happen. he has two years left on his contract and Forfar aren't going to let him go for nothing. But sure you'll have plenty cash to pay for him, if you've not chucked it all away already Edited by powerhouse7

not gonna happen. he has two years left on his contract and Forfar aren't going to let him go for nothing. But sure you'll have plenty cash to pay for him, if you've not chucked it all away already

:lol:

Also I wouldn't say that it's not going to happen just yet.

Don't think any Forfar fan will be upset Swankie leaving considering Swankie performance this season

When Swankie signed a contract extention who was the manager DC or GB? I would be surprised if we bought him,

but on a free I am sure DC would take a chance on him...

Swanks/Prunty/Doris and Hester would be quite the strike force. Possibly, just possibly better than Coult/Grehan/Skelly/Rutherford...

Anyway Swanks coming back seems to be the rumour about thevtowh and I'd be happy to see it but it's only a rumour so just have to wait and see. As it stands I'm sure he'll be a Forfar player come August but who knows.

Few names I've heard us linked with sound promising though just need to see what happens. Maybe we'll get some more news this week.

When Swankie signed a contract extention who was the manager DC or GB? I would be surprised if we bought him,but on a free I am sure DC would take a chance on him...

It was Campbell , he signed an extension during last season I think. Doubt we would release him but wouldn't be surprised if he did end up back at gayfield . Would free up a healthy wage for us anyway

It was Campbell , he signed an extension during last season I think. Doubt we would release him but wouldn't be surprised if he did end up back at gayfield . Would free up a healthy wage for us anyway

Ok, thanks for that, it could be a win - win situation for both clubs. Time to watch and wonder...