The Arbroath Thread

1 hour ago, Smokerson said:

Wedderburn apparently has offers down south and is holding out for a full time offer in Scotland, just training with us and nothing more.

Finn Graham has also trained this week, think he was at Brechin

Shame, Wedderburn would've been an outstanding signing :(

Read earlier on the Brechin thread that Finn Graham's an attacking midfielder, which seems to be a position we're extremely covered in but I guess he may be able to play several positions/ not take a huge chunk out the budget.... :unsure: 

Graham seems to have trained with everyone [emoji23]

Sure he played out wide when I seen him against Alloa in championship play off, only time I’ve seen him though.

Looked like a guy that can play out wide and we only really have 3 guys who can do that. Omar, Bobby and DD

Wedderburn apparently has offers down south and is holding out for a full time offer in Scotland, just training with us and nothing more.

Finn Graham has also trained this week, think he was at Brechin

When was Finn graham training with Arbroath?

Would’ve been Monday or last night.

Wouldn’t look into it too much, everyone will be training with everyone the now.

He played for east fife on Tuesday, not sure we really need another centre mid though but he’d be a good signing for most in this league.

He played for east fife on Tuesday, not sure we really need another centre mid though but he’d be a good signing for most in this league.

Looks like a nippy wee guy so be different from Agnew for you lads and McCord and Swanks for us. God knows but imagine players will be doing as much as possible this time of season so wouldn’t make much of it.

Find all the angst about Blair Yule laughable.
Put in a great shift for us and has prioritised work/life over football. Same reason I can’t get to Gayfield as often as I’d like.
Good luck Blair.

Find all the angst about Blair Yule laughable.
Put in a great shift for us and has prioritised work/life over football. Same reason I can’t get to Gayfield as often as I’d like.
Good luck Blair.
Im disappointed in you.

Im disappointed in you.

I’ve done 30 years hard labour at Gayfield (and the many other far flung sh*tholes of Scottish football), I’m allowed some time off for good behaviour!

Hester on loan again. It’s a situation I don’t really understand. Why sign him up again then loan him out? He’ll be 23 soon do not a kid. Do management think he’ll get stronger and improve his hold up play so he can become a first team player?